Sleepover!!! Part. 1

Aaron's P.O.V

Me and the guys decided to have a little time for ourselves... So I had everyone come to mine for a sleepover, it is fun I guess... We all decided to play truth or dare!....

"Truth or Dare?" I asked Garroth. "Truth." He answered. "Do you like Katelyn?" I asked. His face turned crimson red. "Change it to a dare?" He asked. "Okay, I dare you to answer that question." I said. "I do a little, yes, but I do like someone else too." He said. "Truth or Dare?" Garroth said looking at Laurence. "Dare." Laurence said. "I dare you to go up to Lucinda and whisper "I love you" in her ear, then the next day you can say it was a dare." Garroth said, and now it's Laurence's turn to be crimson red. He nodded. "Aaron, Truth or Dare?" Laurence asked. Dante and Travis and all that couldn't make it... "Dare." I replied. "I dare you to kiss Aphmau sometime before you graduate." He said and saw Garroth's angry face. I chuckled. "Sure, who knows, I may do it at prom..." I said. Garroth got angrier and Laurance was now angry, they didn't know Aph was going to prom since she said she didn't want to, but looks like she's with me. I laughed. "Let's eat, pizza's here" I said and got up to the ringing doorbell, I got the pizza and went inside, then the door rung again. Who could it be? I thought, and opened the door, it was weird guy, I've never met before, someone's up to something....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V

I called all the girls for a sleepover but I forgot about Nicole, or more or less, put her invite on the wrong desk... We were talking and eating pizza and hot wings before we decided to play spin the bottle!!!

I spun it and it went to Katelyn. "Do you like Garroth?" I asked. She blushed deeply. "Yes, a little, but I know he likes you too, and Laurance and I don't want to interfere..." She admitted. "N-No, Garroth asked you, and I'm going to the prom, with someone else.." I said. Katelyn then spun and it landed on Lucinda. "Do you like Laurance?" Katelyn asked. Lucinda blushed and nodded. Lucinda quickly spun and it landed on me. Great... "Do you like Aaron, and who are you going to the prom with and I have something for you to do." Lucinda grinned. I blushed like a tomato. "I... uh.... -I tried to escape that question- I am going with Aaron to the prom, and what do you need me to do?" I said quickly, they all smirked. "We all want you, Aphmau, to dress up as a boy, go to the guys house who are also having a sleepover, pretend to be like them and pull a few pranks. We just texted Laurance and Garroth, so all were doing or all you're doing is pranking your date." Cadenza said and giggled. I sighed deeply as the flung me the clothes I had to wear, here goes nothing....

************

I arrived at Aaron's door, looking like a boy, I knocked. Aaron answered, I had to try my best to not blush. "Hey, I'm a friend of Laurence and Garroth's they told me to come here." I said in the most manliest/ boyish voice I could do, I have to maintain that for the full night... Or how long I'm there for... He nodded and sent me up, I stuck my tongue out at them both as we waited for Aaron. We chatted but I used my normal voice until Aaron came up. He took of his hoodie and I saw his abs... I swear I looked as red as a tomato, no even redder, and deep. I looked at Laurance and Garroth, hiding my face from Aaron, but they got angry cause I've never blushed for them. So jealous they are. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said and quickly rushed out...

*************

Nearly at the end before sleep, so far I've played 3 pranks; Ghostly things, jump scare, and glass shattering. I'm now going to do my 4th and last prank, I'm going to hide in the cupboard, make creepy sounds and then when Aaron gets really scared I'll tackle him and reveal myself, but first Laurence asked; "Aaron, do you like Aphmau, and do you really want to go to the prom with her?" Laurence said and looked over at me with a smirk. "Yes, I wanted to ask her, and I kinda like her yeah, and she's the only person who likes me for me, but I invited you here to get to know you, so we would never get in arguments for Aphmau's sake..." Aaron said with a bit of pink on his cheeks. I blushed and never realized I giggled like a girl aloud until Laurance and Garroth stifled with laughter and Aaron looked at us in confusion, I squealed, and ran. I jumped out the door and sat on the steps. Why was I such a girl? I acted so stupid. What if he knew it was me, and pretended for his own amusement? Why am I stressing over this? What's wrong with me? I kept ranting. Then I remembered Aaron in angry mode and it reminded me of my dad, then a random tear slid down my cheek. I don't know why... I just sighed and stared at the ground like it was the world. Then someone sat beside me. It was Aaron, I looked at him and he was blushing, I giggled at it. I'm guessing he didn't want me to hear what he said... He removed my hoodie because that's what made me look like a boy, I wore my purple top and black jeans with the hoodie, then he realized it was actually me. "What's up?" He asked. "Nothing." I replied and forgot about the dad thing.

************

We chatted for what seemed like ages then we went inside and all the girls came over and I told them about everything then we all watched a movie and I was sitting with Aaron, he put on a horror/ scary movie, and when a jump scare or scary part came on I hugged Aaron and squealed, everyone laughed at my reaction but Katelyn, Teony and Lucinda winked at me, I glared back. I then got sleepy then fell asleep hugging Aaron....

A/N- Ooooo nice Cliché move Aphmau! I hope you like, if not, sorry! I may not be able to upload tomorrow because I have a ceilidh, if I can, I will, if not, I'll update 2x on Friday! Anyways.. Thanks for reading! Bye!!!~ Kerry