Pregnant!?

Aphmau's P.O.V
Me and Aaron took Lily to the house to rest. But when we were walking back i fell to the floor of sore stomach then i had a flashback...
-flashback starts-
It was before Emmalyn and Kenmur came to the Island.. Me and Aaron were talking then it got personal... And we were talking about feelings.. Then we kissed and much more happened...
-flashback ends-
Was I? No I can't be? PREGNANT!? "Aph are you ok?" Aaron asked. I nodded weakly. "I gotta go somewhere... Bye!" I said then rushed off.. I've been sick lately... So there's some ideas... So i ran to grab a test and the results were positive.. I ran to the house and went in.. Then collapsed to the floor...

Aaron's P.O.V
We were all walking to the house when Aphmau just dropped to the floor!?!? "Aph are you ok?" I asked her helping her up. She nodded weakly... Now I'm worried... "I gotta go.. Bye!" She said and ran... She's hiding something. "Is she ok?" Lily asked. "I have no clue.." I said. Finally we reached her room so my sister instantly jumped on it and slept, whilst i sat watching T.V downstairs, awhile later Aph came in. I looked over at her unstable so I ran over to her and help her but before I could she collapsed so I took her to bed... I have to find out what's wrong... I woke Lily and told her what happened...

Lily's P.O.V
Aaron told me it all... I hope she's ok.... I was waiting for her to wake up, and when she did I left her a moment before asking; "What's wrong?" I asked in a worried tone and Aaron walks in, wanting to hear too. Aphmau opened her mouth to speak, then closed and looked as if she had to find the right words... I wonder what's wrong with her....

A/N- Sorry I couldn't update yesterday, I had writers block until the newest MCD video came up and now I will lead from that!!! I hope you like it! And thanks for 666 views, yes 666 👿😂 See ya! Bye!~ Kerry