It was a dream....

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was out today, and someone seemed off... I just want this to be a dream... I want this to all go away... I just can't anymore... I have to get my mind off everything, but I can't... But if I wake up, and this is a dream, will they think I'm dead? Alive? Away? Oh no... I hope Aaron doesn't think I'm gone, or Katelyn, Nicole, or all my friends, we are kids so I guess I can forgive the people on Garroth's side, I mean, Ivy does hid her ugly side pretty well, so, no blame, but Garroth would be harder to trust, he's known me since how long? And her since freshman year. Then there's Damian, who's cruel, and a cheater, then my heart just skips a beat thinking of Aaron, but then, he's gone here.... Is this like a cruel joke? That everyone fades away or leaves the world if they lose hope or people confirm I'm dead? I mean, Ivy is sick enough to confirm to hurt Aaron.... I get that... But why.? I was then cut out of my trance when, my water broke....

*************************************

I was in the hospital for awhile but finally gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Since Lilith is a memory of Aaron, I named the baby boy Jacob; the son he lost, but he was reborn in my eyes, and I wanted him to live like a soldier his father was, then everyone rushed into the hospital, and then looked at him, I'm just happy Zoey, Levin, Malachi, and Isabelle can help me taking care of this precious beauty...

********************************

(A month later)

Jacob just started to crawl!!! EEK!!! But he's a very fast learned, because within 3 weeks, he said mama to me!!! But then he said dada to.... eh...... how do I put this? Well, Jacob thinks... His father.... Is... Zane... Yes, Zane.... He's still evil... But he is a friend of mine and the others... He's slowly becoming kind, and sweet.... It's amazing, because we bonded over My Little Pony. That amazing show on magical ponies!!! And he watches midnight too!!! Here's a secret, I am the Author but use a fake name, so I am anonymous, I keep that hidden from my friends and fans of the apparent author 'Stephanie Mayo'! I silently snicker at it. I've grown to appreciate Jacob thinking Zane as a father, or to me a father figure, since Aaron... Yeah.. But it's so sweet how Zane is treating Jacob as his son, and you'd never believe it! Garroth's jealous! Notice the sarcasm? Anyway, me and Zane have became closer, and I can't believe I'm saying this but, I've grown to like Zane, more than a friend...

****************************

Zane came into my house with Jacob, he took him into the park, I stayed home... Zane was sweet enough to put Jacob to bed and tuck him in, we were now watching My Little Pony! But I got tired and ended up leaning my head on Zane's shoulder, without realising, and when I did, I jumped up and onto the other side of the couch. Then I let out my meeps and blushed as Zane pulled me close to him. I looked up at him in confusion. "Aphmau, I can't, I have to tell you something..." He said to me and he looked like he regretted it as he looked away but I noticed his blush. "Y-Yes, Z-Zane?" I asked. "Well I... umm.... Like you..." He said and turned away. I blushed crimson red. "W-Well, Z-Zane.... I-I.... eh...like... you.... too... hehe..." I said blushing a deeper red. "You do?" He asked, randomly getting confident, smirking and going to his real self. I nodded shyly, but then he... kissed me... wow.... Now he is a father figure... And I love him for it- Wait love?

*************************

I was walking around bright and early until Dante ran up to me and told me some news; "I have good news, and bad news." He said out of breath, I hummed a response and he started with the bad news; "Well, Zenix escaped, and Laurence went to the calling but was lost by the seas, Travis and his father reunited and Travis kind of destroyed his kindness so he is terrible and yes..." He stopped, then continued, "The good news is this, turn around." He spoke. In curiosity I turned around, and then fell to the floor with a sharp pain in my back, and I was back-stabbed by my friend, literally back-stabbed, then in the blurriness, Dante was, and changed to Zenix, then Garte, then Laurance, Sasha, Michi, everyone... Then the last thing I heard before darkness was; "This is a figment of your imagination, just wake up and we will be gone." A voice said. Then a bright light appeared.

***************

After my 5th try, I opened my eyes, and instantly saw a bright light, so I shielded myself. Then I realised a figure in the room, I instantly saw who it was without adjusting my eye-sight. "M-Mother?" I said. Then in shock, and since my mother can be crazy she just blabbered everything that happened, and everyone thought I was dead, the doctors confirmed to them, I have no clue why, but the one who has not lost hope was my mother, my sweet mother, and I was in the coma for like how many years? Because I am a adult and she begged doctors to keep me on the medical system and she begged that they would no cut me loose, and now that's came to a good use... I just hope all of my friends remember me, and the person who's special to me; Aaron. I hope I can find them all, and find them and begin to find my way back into life, for this is my start for something new....

A/N- Hey guys! Wow a lot happened in this chapter! Zanemau? Baby? And back to home! I just hurried it up, because I have kept you going for 49 chapters, of little Aarmau bits and other ships, but now, we can keep Aarmau forever together in the chapters to come! Oh and just to stay, I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow, so I'll try to update, and if I don't I apologise, and if I update a few times there, it was the only spare time I could get, I hope you understand. Anyways, I hope you like this!!! Bye!!!~ Kerry