Nishinoya Yuu - Notice Me!

When you agreed to help out managing the boys' volleyball team, you didn't expect to be bombarded by the second year libero.  "Y/N-chan!" He shouted when he saw you walk in.  One minute he was receiving spikes and the next he was jumping towards you. He latched onto you, his momentum taking you down.  He was crouched over you, a big goofy smile on his face.

"Nishinoya-chan, get off of her," Kiyoko says.

"Did you hear that, Tanaka?! Kiyoko-chan talked to me!" Nishinoya shouts, rolling off of you. Kiyoko helps you to your feet.  Nishinoya looks up at you from his spot on the floor.  "What are you doing here, Y/N-chan?"

"She's helping me manage the team," Kiyoko explains, leading you away from the over excited libero.

"Kiyoko-chan! Why are you taking her away from me!?" He whines, sitting back on his heels.

Kiyoko says nothing.  She hands you a clipboard with a table on it.  "They're going to do a scrimmage match.  So, I need you to mark down kills, faints, service aces, and blocks for Sugawara's team.  If you need help with anything, let me know," she says, sitting in one of the chairs on Daichi's side of the court. 

You take a deep breath, sitting down on the other side of the court.  Kageyama has the first serve which Noya bumps to the Sugawara to toss to Tsukishima. Tanaka and Hinata jump up, blocking the spike.  Nishinoya dives, sliding his hand under the ball to get it up.

He sits up. "Y/N-chan! Did you see that!? Wasn't it cool?!"

You say nothing, just watch the game, not daring to miss a thing.

"She's so cute when she ignores me!" He shouts.

The game progresses and you're chart is full of tally marks.  You even started to keep track of who was scoring points and how many errors each person had in the second game. 

"Asahi!" Kageyama shouts.

The ace of Karasuno jumps up from his spot in the back row, slamming the ball through the three person block. 

"One touch!" Sugawara yells.  The ball ricochets off his fingertips and starts to go off course.

"Got it!" Nishinoya yells, sprinting for the ball, diving once more.  Even though he manages to hit the ball back into play, he's unable to stop sliding once he hits the ground. He slides right into the wall.

"N-nishinoya-chan! You o-okay?" Yamaguchi stutters.

He's on his feet in an instant blood dripping from a cut on his arm.  "What about that one!? Did you watch me get that one, Y/N-chan!?"

"Kiyoko-senpai? Do we have any band-aids?" You ask, once again ignoring the libero's attempts to talk to you.

She nods, bringing you over a first-aid kit.  You grab a Band-Aid and a wash cloth, making your way over to the bleeding boy.  You grab his arm, wiping the blood away from his cut. You put the Band-Aid over it and walk away.

"You're such a cute nurse, Y/N-chan! It's such a turn-on."

You turn on your heels, smacking him across the face. "Don't talk about me like that."

He holds his cheek, smiling wide.  "Beat that, Ryu! I've been smacked by both of our hot managers!"

"That's not something you should be proud of," Sugawara says, setting up Tsukishima again.

You stopped really paying attention to the libero and the other boys and just watched the ball. You saw Hinata go for a quick and he spikes it into the back row.