Chapter 9 (Just revised)

Camille

"Holy shit, Camille!" squealed Cassie. I spun around to see her standing there grinning at me. 

"You saw that?" I asked still caressing my lips.

 "It was damn hot!" she enthused. I couldn't believe he'd done that but then again I could; Dominic Giossi was a damn puzzle wanting to be put together! And I was just the person to do it!

 "Cassie what are you doing tonight after work?" I asked my friend. 

She shrugged and said "Nothing. Why?" 

I grinned at her and said "I need your help going from this" I said waving my hand down my front "To sex on legs." 

She laughed and said "Game on! Shopping?" she asked. 

"Shopping" I confirmed. "Dominic won't know what hit him" I smirked. The rest of the day went well with a steady stream of customers; I even saw some of the women I had met at Valentina's brunch. She'd been right when she predicted her get-together would be a hit. I sighed in relief when six o'clock came; I locked the door and turned the "Closed" sign around on the door.

"Cassie I'm going to take a quick shower. I don't want to try on clothes when I feel dirty" I yelled from the stairs. 

"Okay" she called. "Let me know when you're ready, babe." I stepped under the wonderfully hot, pulsing water and felt the tiredness from the day go down the drain. I washed and conditioned my hair, as if on autopilot, shaved and then washed my body with a scrunchy and my new body wash Mango Mandarin from Bath and Body Works; I inhaled deeply, the fragrance was sensual and feminine, I liked it. Finally finished I toweled off slipped on my bra and panties, threw my hair up and pulled on a baby blue shift dress and sandals; I grabbed my purse and headed to get Cassie.

One of the many reasons I took Cassie shopping with me is she could usually pick one store, we would find what we were after and be done; tonight however, it would be three stores. Forever 21 is where we found my little black dress; the skirt and front bodice was Lycra covered with beautiful black lace, the back was completely open negating the need for a bra and the long sleeves were pure lace. 

Cassie almost lost her mind when I exited the dressing room. 

"Hot fucking damn, Camille! You are sexy" she breathed. I did look pretty good I thought; next we went to Fredrick's of Hollywood Outlet and found five inch black lace heels and a barely-there black sheer thong. I could read my phone through the material! I was impressed, it only took us ninety minutes to try on and purchase everything.

 "Hey you know that lace clutch you're always lusting after?" she asked jokingly. I rolled my eyes and answered yes. "You're going to borrow that, it will go perfect with your outfit" she said excitedly. I went straight upstairs as soon as I got home, took my clothes off, threw on my pink tank and went back down for tea.

I was letting my tea bag steep when my phone vibrated next to me...it was Dominic! Not wanting to seem anxious I picked up on the third ring. "Hello?" I answered. 

"Camille" his sexy sounding voice crawled through my phone into my ear. Lord help me now! 

"Dominic" I replied not sure how I got my voice to sound so throaty but evidently he liked it because he growled. Who growls in such a way that a girl soaks her panties? Dominic Freakin Giossi that's who!

 "What are you doing?" he asked.

 "Fixing tea and heading to bed with my book" I replied. 

He chuckled and said "Lucky book." I bit my lower lip at his words. My turn now. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

 "Laying here thinking about a girl who has bewitched my mind" was his honest answer. Oh.my.God! He actually was having trouble sleeping and just wanted to hear my voice.

 "You suffer from the same thing I do" I said sympathetically. 

"And what is that, pray tell?" he asked.

 "It's called Workstoomuch syndrome" I said laughing which made him laugh; he had a really beautiful laugh. I ended up talking to him for an hour before we finally hung up. I was too tired to read, so I climbed in bed thinking about his lips on mine.

My day went by at a hectic pace; the requests for our treats kept me in the kitchen all day but the relief is on Friday's we close at three. My staff worked extra hard cleaning, restocking and preparing for Saturday so I was able to drag my tired body up those steep stairs and slip into a bubble bath. 

By the time I had finished I felt like al dente spaghetti! I had pampered, shaved and tweezed myself and was prepared to give myself up to the capable hands of my bestie. Dear Lord! I gasped when I put on my new thong, I could see every bit of my lady parts, I started to second guess wearing any at all but decided against it. I pulled on my robe as I heard Cassie call up to me. "I'm ready! Come on up" I yelled down.

"Wow, Cassie!" I gasped when I looked at myself in the full length mirror. I wasn't sure who I was looking at but she was beautiful. My hair looked just a bit wild and sexy, my makeup was Hollywood perfect, my dress and shoes were just the icing, no pun intended. 

"Well if he doesn't sleep with you, I will!" she joked. I slapped her arm playfully and shook my head. "He'll be here soon" she said handing me my clutch. We walked downstairs together and Cassie gave me a hug. "Have fun, you. You deserve to as hard as you work" she said. About five minutes after she left my phone buzzed.

D: I'm here.
Me: At the door

I opened the door to the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. He was wearing fitted black dress pants, a black button down dress shirt, unbuttoned enough to catch a glimpse of his rock hard chest, a leather belt and fancy Italian leather shoes; he smelled like the air after a cleansing rain. 

 "Dominic, you look utterly handsome" I said a little breathless.  He didn't say anything but just stared at me; was something wrong with me? 

 "Turn around" he said thickly.  I heard his breath hitch as I did and then he said "I will be the envy of every man tonight.  You are breathtakingly beautiful, Camille" he answered.  I blushed as he leaned down and kissed me.  "Shall we?" he asked holding out his arm; sliding mine inside his I locked up the shop and we stepped towards his vehicle.