Chapter 48 (Just revised)

Camille

My head had finally quit hurting and I have to say I was a little relieved when I woke up and Dominic was gone; I wasn't ready to deal with him just yet and to be honest I had no idea what I was going to say because if I just let my mouth overload my ass it wouldn't be pretty, but maybe that's what needed to happen.  A come-to-Jesus-meeting with my intended.  But before I could formulate any plans or thoughts there was a knock on my door. 

 I sighed and said "Go away, Dom.  I don't want to talk to you right now." 

 "It's not Dom, Camille.  It's Dante" the male voice replied.  I went and opened the door.  

"Hey" I said.  

"Hey.  How are you feeling this morning?" he asked.  I just shrugged and went back in and sat down in the small chair; he followed but remained standing and left the door open.  

"Camille I am not going to make excuses for what he did, he fucked up and he knows it and whatever you decide to do no one here would blame you and that's all I'm going to say.  The reason I am here is because I thought you could use something to brighten your day" he said moving away from the door and in walked Cassie!  I jumped to my feet and threw my arms around her. 

 "Oh my God, Cas!  I'm so glad you're here!" I said, swiping the tears away.  

"Well this big guy" she said pointing to Dante "And Dino got together and decided we could both use it and well, here I am!" she said brightly. 

 I walked over to Dante, reached up and gave him a small peck on the cheek and said "Thank you so much.  This means a lot."  I just made another made man blush!

  He cleared his throat and backed out of the room saying "You're welcome."  After he was gone Cassie and I laughed our asses off. 

 "How in the hell do you stand to be around such gorgeous men and not lose your mind?" she asked seriously.  I scoffed before answering her.

  "Well because right now my confused heart belongs to an asshole by the name of Dominic Giossi and I can't see anyone but him right now." 

 She just raised her eyebrow and said "Well, let's get our suits on, grab some wine, go to the pool and you can tell mama all about it, k?"  I nodded and had a brilliant idea...my red bikini would start my payback!

We talked excitedly as we readied ourselves for the pool.  Cassie chose to bring her lime green bikini, which with her body, she looked drop-dead beautiful in and of course me in my teeny red bikini I just hoped that Dom choked on it and realized before it was too late that he had me and didn't need a low-class slut and ho like Angel; if that's what he really wanted I would be more than glad to role play with him and be whatever he wanted me to be. 

 Cassie chose a black cover up and I just put on very short faded blue jean cut-offs, no top, we grabbed our towels, tanning oil, made sure we had tunes and headed downstairs.  We were talking and laughing the whole way into the kitchen as I walked over and grabbed two glasses and grabbed another one of those huge bottles of wine and despite the open-mouthed looks we received, we ignored them and walked outside. 

 Since I didn't see Dominic or Beni I had to guess they were in his study but Dante, Carlo and Fino were there and got a good long look at us before we left them gawking.  I did hear Carlo curse under his breath and it was all I could do to not bust out laughing.  I knew I would be in so much trouble but right now I didn't give two shits.

"So what are we listening to, chica" I asked Cassie.  She was down with what I was up to so she suggested Beyonce' Naughty Girl and I just winked at her as I hit play and when the music started I slowly took my shorts off, making sure I adjusted the bottom half of my suit and while I was doing this Cassie slipped her cover up off so I could apply the spray.

  I started with her back, giving a good rub ever now and again to her back to play it up but when I sprayed her front I knew they would lose their ever lovin minds.  When I was done with her it was her turn with me, so I turned my back to her letting her get me covered and then my front and for the big finale I gave her a light kiss on the lips before turning and walking to the steps, slowly walking down into the water.

  I was cracking up on the inside imagining what must be going through those goons minds right now and Cassie and I frolicked in the water; every man's wet dream...two beautiful girls, in bikinis, playing around with each other in a pool!  

I hadn't seen Dom yet and we'd been out here for almost an hour but I had no doubt whatsoever he was watching from somewhere in the house and that was fine by me.

  "Mama, how about some more wine?" Cas called out to me. 

 "Coming up" I said back as I ascended the steps, walking to the table.  After pouring the wine I walked back to the steps and instead of getting back in I just sat down while Cassie swam to me; I handed her the glass and we decided to talk. 

 "You wanna tell me about Operation Piss Dom Off now?" she asked cocking her head to one side.  I just sighed and began telling her about what had happened since I'd been home from the hospital and when I finished she didn't react the way I thought she would; I mean she was mad at Dom for what he did but she also kind of let me have it as well. 

 "Sweetie" she started.  "You have to give the man a little fire, a little emotion.  Get pissed off once in a while.  You're Italian for God's sake, let some of that passion come through.  Throw a glass, curse in Italian, shout, do something but he is wanting something other than the Camille we all know and love." 

 I thought about what she said and maybe she was right, maybe I needed to scream my head off at him and throw something and it did confirm what I was thinking earlier too.  I'd never dared to let myself go like that before, but maybe, just maybe...