Chapter 59 (Just revised)

(Third Person POV)

"Dominic" she breathed as she watched his head bob up and down from between her legs; his tongue was born from pure sin to tease and torture her body.  No other sounds could be heard from inside the room except for the noise his tongue was making as it caressed her clitoris.  "Oh please" she begged as her body was starting to build again from the fourth orgasm of the night. 

 "Please what?" he teased her from down below.  

"Shit Dominic!" she shouted.  "Either make me come or let me fuck you!" she yelled.  He bared down with his tongue on her sensitive bud causing her lower body to explode into millions of tiny pieces.  "Holy mother of God!" she screamed as her hips bucked up into his face. 

 "That's it, baby" he groaned.  "Give it all to me, every last drop" he said licking her core.  She was so exhausted by that last orgasm that her legs just fell open as soon as the last spasm finished.  He had used her just as she had used him and it was gloriously amazing.  She could feel his sexy lips coming back up her body, traveling the same path they took before, stopping at her belly just under her breasts leaving open mouthed kisses as they went before finally landing on her neck. 

 "Christ I wish you could see yourself every time you come" he mumbled against her neck.  "You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen, tesoro."  She could feel him sucking on her skin, marking her for the world to see and know that she belonged to him.

She rolled them over so she was now straddling his lower body, his erection growing beneath her again.  Capturing his hands beside his head she stared down intently at him wondering what she could have ever done to be so blessed, as fucked up as he was sometimes, she felt blessed. 

 "You know when I told you that I didn't belong to you?" she asked, now running her nose along his jawline. 

 "Yes" he whispered, loving how she made him feel. 

 "I didn't mean it, Dominic.  I do belong to you" she conveyed with feeling.  She couldn't stop the silent tears that dropped on to his neck, sensing this he asked her to look at him.  Slowly lifting her head, their eyes met. 

 "Please don't cry, Camille.  It's okay, baby.  Really" he said trying to reassure her.  She dropped her mouth back to his neck and began to suck, marking the skin there and just under his collarbone, then she moved to the middle of his chest and before she had reached his dick she'd marked him four times.  Grabbing him she teased him by running her tongue along the length of his shaft, to the tip and back down again sucking the arousal from him making him moan in ecstasy. 

 "Camille, you're going to make me come if you don't stop that" he said gasping at the strength of her mouth.  

She leaned over and grabbed another condom off the stack he'd laid out on the table, tore it open and rolled it down over him, then positioned herself above him, leaning forward she asked him "Are you ready for me?"  He thrusts his hips upwards causing his length to disappear inside her as she screamed.  "Fuck!"  After the black dots disappeared from her vision she said "You are very naughty.  I'm in control now."  

Apparently he loved what she said because he twitched inside her walls.  Sitting all the way up on his hips now she begged him to touch her as she caressed her breasts, moving at the same time; his hands were all over her.  He loved how round and soft her behind felt as he grasped it helping her move on him. 

 "Oh baby you feel so good on me" he groaned throwing his head back.  She loved watching him come undone knowing she had caused it and feeling her body betray her once more by the building orgasm she started to slide against him faster; their ragged breath sounds echoing all over the bedroom. 

 "Don't come unless I tell you to" she ordered moving faster; his nails digging into the tender flesh of her hips.  Feeling the rush about to hit she whispered three little words that would tear through his body..."Come for me."

Neither one of them could think clearly anymore, they had literally sexed each other out, so they opted to lay sweaty and sated in each other's arms.  As much as the building they lay in was home to an extent it was really in his arms that she truly felt at home and she vowed she would never leave it again. 

 "I'm so tired" she said yawning.  Kissing the top of her head he told her to sleep.  "I love you, Dom" was the last thing she said as her eyes closed in slumber.  He would lay there holding her, treasuring her and made an oath to her as she slept.  

"I will never take advantage of you being here again, bella.  I belong to you now, body, heart, mind and soul."  And after making sure she was asleep he slid from bed, pulled on some sweatpants and headed downstairs.

He found Beni at the kitchen table pouring over reports and documents of various sorts trying to piece together Viktor's next move, which had everyone on heightened alert and security. 

 "Boss?" he said raising an eyebrow to a shirtless Dominic. 

 "What?" he asked.  

His second just smirked and answered "It looks like someone's been eating on you."  He walked into the nearby guest bathroom, flipped the light on and looked in the mirror. 

 "Merda" he mumbled.  Camille had left about four very distinct and vibrant hickey type marks on his body but he didn't have the heart to be angry at her but he was turned on again as his thoughts took him back over every event of the night that had led them back to his bed.  

"I'll be outside for a bit" he told Beni. 

 "You got it" Beni replied watching his boss and his friend exit the house.  "That girl is so good for him" he mumbled happily.  About thirty minutes later a very disheveled Camille appeared, wearing only Dom's white shirt, she smiled when she saw Beni.

  "Hey" she said sleepily.  Beni pointed towards the backyard. 

 "He's out there" he remarked.  She nodded and went for the handle when Beni stopped her.  "I'm glad you're back" he said smiling. 

 "Me too" she added.  She stepped down onto the concrete to see her lover sitting shirtless in a patio chair, his broad back to her.  She walked quietly towards him, gently lowered her mouth to his shoulder and placed a kiss on his hot skin.  He patted his lap to which she immediately placed herself; they would sit there together and watch the sun break through the horizon.