Chapter 38 (Just revised)

Camille

It helped going to work everyday, especially with Dominic being gone; I only had one more day to get through before he would be home and in our bed. I told Cassie to leave early since it was Friday and I was leaving early too; I wanted to go home and sit by the pool. I walked out and handed a brown paper bag to Dante, I had made them lunch to bring home. 

"See you guys in a few" I said winking and heading back into the cafe. "Cassie I'm off" I told her.

 "Okay girl, enjoy your day!" she called.  Once inside my car I texted Dante to let him know I was coming around to them, stopping I said I would see them at home and took off; for some reason traffic was heavier than normal but once we hit the highway we flew home.

I couldn't wait to jump in the shower and wash the day's dirt, flour and sweat from my tired body; the hot water massaged my achy muscles making me feel ten times better.  Once out and toweled off, I grabbed my suit and pulled it on, covering myself with loose shorts and a tee, throwing my hair up I grabbed my tanning spray and headed to the pool.  Dante and Carlo stood as soon as I hit the kitchen. 

 "You guys don't have to stand up every time I enter a room" I joked.  

Dante scoffed while Carlo remarked "Boss would have our asses on display for a lack of respect."  I shook my head at his response.  

"I'll be out at the pool" I told them, opening the door and stepping out.  Laying my towel on the diving board, pulled my shorts and shirt off;  I then sprayed myself down with tanning oil positioned my body on the board and pulled my glasses off my head and onto my face.  The sun was shining very brightly today and the feeling of the heat between my legs was very arousing.  

"Shit" I muttered to myself.  "I need Dom's cock."  Trying to shake these thoughts I concentrated on the music flowing through my earbuds; a little Janet Jackson from the archives.

After my front side started to feel like it was plenty warm I rolled over on to my stomach so I could work on my back and after fifteen minutes I got off the board, walked to the steps and walked down into the water; it felt refreshingly cool as I swam around and then floated on my back.  

Just as I was getting ready to get out of the water the back door swung open and out stepped Dominic!  He strode over to the steps, his hand out and an unreadable expression on his face.  

I took his hand as we walked over to where I'd left my towel, he picked it up and draped it around my body, then said "Our bedroom, now."  God, I think he's pissed.

"Shower and then our bed" he commanded.  Damn it, I didn't know if I should be scared, turned on or a little of both but I've never showered so fast.  I let my hair dry naturally and walked into our room naked and found Dominic waiting for me, naked as well, leaning against the headboard.  When he saw me he moved to the middle of the bed on his knees and pointed for me to join him; as I made my way to him I couldn't help but notice his huge erection.  His knees spread mine far apart, holding my hands by my side he ran his nose along my collarbone and up my neck, his breath hot on my flesh. 

 "I come home to find my woman walking around, in front of my men, half naked.  I'm turned on and pissed off at the same time" his voice thick with desire, sucking my neck causing me to moan.  "I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk and every time you move or walk you will be reminded that I was between your legs" he threatened.  

"Dominic" I moaned as I could feel his hand running up my thigh and his finger running along my wet entrance, teasing my clitoris.

"Dominic, please" I begged. 

 "Yes, Camille.  I want you to beg" he breathed against my skin.  He continued caressing the sensitive area between my legs, bringing me to the brink of orgasm and then denying me.  

This went on for a while until I started sobbing and begging for release "Please Dominic, I can't take anymore!"  He pushed me onto my hands, rolled on a condom and got behind me rubbing his hard on at my entrance, increasing my need once again and once again my body was stretched tight like a rubber band, threatening to snap.  I could tell by his breathing that he was about to lose control at any minute; he grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled my head back, his breath once again heating up my skin. 

 "I am a very jealous man, Camille.  I am the only one to ever see you naked.  Your body looked so sexy in that bikini.  Can you feel what it did to me?" he asked, rubbing his shaft against me.

"Dominic, I'm sorry!" I pleaded.  "I didn't think."  I could feel him placing kisses up my spine and back down again.

  "Are you ready for me to fuck you now?" he asked, his breathing ragged.

  "I'm begging you to!" I cried, about to lose my mind when he slammed into me hard.  "Dominic!" I screamed out as his forceful thrusts moved my body with every movement. 

 "Fuck!" he roared as we climaxed together; falling onto my back I could feel his heart beating through his chest.  He fell to his back and pulled me onto him, searching my face.  "Did I hurt you?" he asked concerned.  I softly kissed his chest before answering. 

 "No.  It was very intense and rough but it turned me on."  As I spoke I could feel him growing hard again.  Grinding my hips into him, he groaned as I kissed him hard and desperately; rolling me over he grabbed another condom, slipped it on and sunk into me.  He made love to me the rest of the afternoon until we were both exhausted.