Chapter 33 (Just revised)

Dominic

I was sitting at my desk trying to get some work done before leaving to go out of town tomorrow but my thoughts kept taking me back to last night.  Camille was a wild animal in bed, I'm not sure what got into her but I loved it.  She had insisted on riding me and this time she succeeded in taking all of me and Jesus, having her swallow all of me up like that with her body was fucking amazing.  Christ!  I could feel my erection starting to grow when my cell phone rang and brought me back to reality. 

 "Giossi" I answered.  It was Antonio Giovanni.  "Antonio what can I do for you?" I asked. 

 "I spoke with Camille, Dominic and she told me what happened the night of the party.  Of course I had already heard.  Are you alright, son?" he asked concerned. 

 "I'm fine.  It was just a bullet to the shoulder.  Camille fixed me right up" I said proudly.  I heard him chuckle.

  "That sounds about right.  She has expressed an interest in us meeting for dinner but I am suspecting she wants your approval given what has already happened" he replied.  I wondered why Cam hadn't come to me to discuss this.  I told Cam's father that we would meet him tonight at Valentino's, eight o'clock. 

 "Looking forward to it" he said excitedly.  As we hung up there was a soft knock on my study door.

  "Come" I said briskly. 

 "Am I disturbing you, Dom?" Camille asked.  My tone and expression changed immediately. 

 "Never" I told her smiling. 

 "What is it?" I asked her.  She seemed nervous.  

"I spoke to Antonio a little bit ago.  He wants to meet us for dinner but I told him about what happened and I wasn't sure if you would think it was safe to go" her shoulders shrugged.  Inwardly I was glad she came to me; this relationship thing was going to take some getting used to.  I stood up and walked around the end of my desk and motioned for her to come to me. 

 "It's done already.  We are meeting him for dinner at eight, Valentino's" I told her.  

She raised her head, resting her chin on my chest and said in the most pure, sweet way "I love you" she sighed.  Lowering my mouth to hers and cupping her face I placed a kiss on her lips; it started out as just a kiss but it ended up leaving us breathless and panting and me craving more, but business first.

"I have to leave tomorrow" I told her; the disappointment was written all over her face.  "Miami, for four days.  Dino is bringing your car, he and Carlo will follow you to and from work; if anything looks suspicious or out of place you let them know immediately.  I do not wish to make you feel like you are being kept a prisoner her but make no mistake I will do everything to keep you safe.  Are you comfortable with these arrangements?" I asked her.  She bit her lower lip and then responded.  

"With the work arrangements yes, but you leaving me for four days, no.  But it's business so I understand and thank you for making it where I can go back to my shop; I have missed it and Cassie.  Now, having said that, since you are leaving me tomorrow I will have my way with you in our bed tonight.  There's no possible way I can go without your body for that long, so I will have to take my time memorizing every inch of you" she enunciated as she grabbed my crotch and gave a gentle squeeze.  

"If you don't want me to take you on the floor this instant, you're going to have to stop that" I hissed as she continued rubbing me.  

She leaned into me, her breath on my skin and whispered "Who says I don't? But you have a business to run and I need to look for something to wear tonight.  The anticipation is delicious, isn't it?"  And with that she walked out, leaving me with a case of the blue balls.

  "Vixen" I muttered.

My study door cracked open, it was Beni. 

 "Boss, everything is at the ready like you asked.  Alexi has confirmed that he will be attending as well as Ian (our Irish connection).  I also spoke with Antonio and he is on board as well" my second said.

  "Very good.  They know to be at the airstrip at dawn?" I reiterated.

  "They do" was his response.  "Dino and Carlo have been filled in on their extra duties as have Fino and Dante.  I personally took care of that and made sure everything was all set.  Anything else you need?" he asked.

  "No, that's it for tonight.  Get some rest and see you in the morning" I told him.  I needed Camille, she had distracted me so much already I couldn't get anymore work done; sighing I stood up, stretched and headed upstairs.  As soon as I walked through the bedroom door I could hear the shower, stripping off my clothes, I grabbed a condom and went to take my woman.  Who knew watching a woman shave her legs could be so erotic; her leg perched up on the ledge of the shower, her body glistening with water as she ran the razor up her leg.  He watched her drop her leg and rinse off, standing under the water she tilted her head back as her hands ran across her body.  I couldn't take anymore, I had to have her...now.

  "I wondered what was taking you so long" she husked, turning to face me.  "Hmm" she hummed.  "Look at you all hard and ready" she stroking my length. 

 "Hard and fast" I gasped, rolling the condom down my length; picking her up I pushed us against the shower wall and slammed into her. 

 "Fuck!" was her tense cry as I pulled out and slammed back into her.  It didn't take long for us find our release but I wasn't ready to pull out of her yet, I loved how good she felt wrapped around me like this.  Soon I forgot about everything but the wild and reckless way she was kissing me; it was carnal and needy and I loved her for it.

We had to force ourselves from the shower or we would have not got anywhere that evening except straight to bed but we had a dinner with Antonio to get to.  She looked beautiful; her dress was tasteful, yet sexy and her heels?  I could imagine them resting on my shoulders or wrapped around my waist or just walking towards me wearing nothing but them.  God!  I needed to try to spend five minutes where I wasn't thinking with my cock.  

"Ready?" I asked taking her soft hand in mine. 

 "I am" she responded confidently.  "By the way" she said.  "You look devastatingly handsome tonight.  I love you in all black but this color" she said referring to the dark navy blue dress shirt I was wearing "It looks amazing on you."  I kissed her thinking what wonders she did for my ego. 

 As we got into the SUV I was silently praying that this visit to Valentino's went better than the last one.