Chapter 39 (Just revised)

Dominic

I knew she would never purposefully do anything to draw attention to herself but I was so fucking pissed and horny when I saw her body in that minuscule bikini. Her breasts looked fantastic and the way the suit hugged her sex and ass, damn it! I showed her exactly what she did to me and having been gone three days I had a lot of pent up sexual needs. 

Once we were in the bedroom we stayed there all the rest of the day. I looked over at her sleeping form; her sexy leg wrapped around mine and her arm thrown over my bare waist; I would never tire of feeling her body against mine. I had planned on asking her to marry me today and then I would take her out to Belladonna so we could celebrate tonight.

Bending my head down to her bare shoulder, my lips connecting to her skin, I enjoyed the taste of her, her scent; grabbing a condom and rolling it over my erection and hovering above her I started kissing, licking and sucking the skin below her ear. 

 "Oh Dominic" she moaned, making me grow harder; I slipped into her wetness, amazed at how her body responds to me every time.  I felt her arms go up under mine and clasp around my back while her legs wrapped around my waist; her ragged breathing turning me on.  "Yes" she breathed as my movements continued slowly, her body starting to clinch around mine, milking and squeezing my cock until I could take it no longer and found my release first.

  "Shit, Camille" I hissed, coming hard and then I heard her come.  

"Ah, God yes!" she shouted.  I loved that she was loud about her pleasure, not caring if she was heard or not.

"Hmm" she said stretching underneath me.  "I could wake up like that everyday" she smiled that killer smile. 

 "Come here" I said pulling her up between my legs to a sitting position.  "I.love.you" I said kissing her neck and shoulders. 

 "I love you too" she replied softly.  I reached under my pillow, grabbed her left hand, pulled my Nona's ring from the black box and slipped it on her finger.  "Please say yes" my eyes eagerly searching her's for a response.  

"Oh Dominic" she said, her voice hitching.  She turned, getting on her knees, putting both hands on either side of my face and whispered "Yes, I'll marry you!"  This time she made gentle, slow, sweet love to me as my fiance and I didn't think it was possible for our physical bond to grow more intense but it did.

"Love, we have to eat sometime" I reminded her as it was well into the afternoon already.  

She looked over at me, sexy bed hair and pouty lips "I just want to eat you" she said seductively.

  "You have a very voracious appetite." I told her, she nodded.

 "Only when it comes to you."  Good answer I thought.  I watched her get up, beautifully naked, pick up my shirt, throw it on along with lacy panties and walk into the bathroom.  "What do you want for food?" she asked.  

"Surprise me" I responded.  She stuck her head out of the doorway, smiling that beautiful smile.

  "You coming down?" she asked.  I nodded getting up, grabbing my sweatpants and throwing them on.

Camille busied herself in the kitchen while I headed to my studied where I asked Beni, Dante and Carlo to join me.

 "I need an update" I said coldly.

 "Alexi finally heard from his inside man and Viktor is planning something, something big and therein lies the problem, trying to get information on what it is" Beni finished. I sat, rubbing my face and blowing out a frustrated breath.

 "We still have security in place at my mother's?" Carlo nodded. 

"Camille's business and her friend?" 

"Dino's seeing to that" Carlo responded.

 I nodded and said "Something I need to tell you" I started, noticing their puzzled looks. "I asked Camille to marry me and she said yes." Dante got up and went over to the liquor cabinet, grabbed the scotch and four glasses, poured the amber liquid and brought the glasses over to us.

 "To the Boss and our future Queen" he toasted.

 "Here, here" we all said. "Thank you gentlemen" I told them. "Beni, I'm taking Camille to the club tonight" I told my second. He nodded as I left the room and headed to the kitchen.

Something smelled divine; Camille had made frittatas and she'd made enough for everyone. 

She took care of all of us first, like always, but as she handed each of them a plate, the men kissed her on each cheek and said "My queen." I could tell by her reaction I would have to explain it to her; each mafia boss's wife is referred to as the queen.

 Her role is important in not only supporting her king but keeping the family together and in this we all knew Camille was right for that undertaking; she was perfect. Once we'd finished eating and the kitchen was cleaned up Camille and I disappeared to our room where she walked to me and placed several sexy kisses on my chest. 

"Tesoro" I warned her.

 "What baby?" she innocently. I grabbed her hands holding them at her side and thrust my hips into her, making sure she could feel what she was getting herself into. "Oh Dom" she moaned softly as I picked her up and laid her on the bed, pulled her panties from her body and slowly unbuttoned my dress shirt, throwing it open and exposing her beautiful breasts; she begged me to take her and fuck her hard. We ended up in the shower going at it again before finally getting ready for our night out. She looked so pure, virginal and sexy in her one-sleeved white lace dress.  

"You are by far the most beautiful and sensuous woman I've ever seen" I said raising her hand to my lips.  "I love seeing my ring on your finger" I added. 

 She smiled at me, making my heart soften, just a small amount and then she said " You ready to dance?"