Chapter 16 (Just revised)

Camille

I sent Dominic's clothes out to be cleaned, after I went through his pockets, I couldn't chance leaving anything in them that might point to him being there, for his safety. After doing this I got a bottle of water from the mini fridge and pain killers and laid them on the table, climbed in next to him and watched him sleep. 

 I watched my hand raise and go to his hair, loving how soft it felt gliding through my fingers. I scooted closer to him, placing my lips on his shoulder letting them glide across his smooth skin. I was getting very aroused being this close to him and took a chance by kissing the side of his mouth, reminding me why I loved feeling his lips on me.

 I wanted him right now and when I'd cleaned out his pants pockets I found four brand new condoms making me want him more so I gave in and climbed on top of him, leaned forward to move his hair from his forehead and just looking at him and thinking about how beautiful he is. I could feel him growing hard underneath me and had started to wonder how long he'd been awake and that's when I felt his hands slide up my backside and under my shirt, caressing my back.

"Camille" he said softly as I placed my finger on his lips.

 "Just tell me one thing" my eyes searching his. "Did you mean what you said?" my voice betraying my slew of emotions. He closed his eyes and exhaled.

 "No, I didn't mean it" he said tucking my hair behind my ear.

 I didn't let him say anything else I just brought my lips to his and said "Kiss me." For the first time ever I felt pure, raw emotion and it came in the form of his kiss and his touch. His hands found their way to my hair and I could feel him removing the rubber band and then his fingers wound through my hair pulling my mouth closer still. I was high on him.

I reluctantly pulled my mouth from his but I had a better use for it as I moved down his body. "You know" I said kissing one of his scars "I could make this hurt less if you would just let me in." I heard his breath hitch at my words as I continued to another one.

 "I could make the memory of this one go away" I said gently lathing it with my tongue. I found one more, my eyes filling with tears now, kissing this old wound softly.

 "My tears could wash this one away." He groaned as if in pain. I slowly pulled the sheet down completely exposing him to me; after pulling my shirt off I lowered my mouth and taking him in my hand I guided him between my lips, swirling the tip with my tongue I could taste his arousal.

 "You taste so good" I breathed as I took in as much of him as I could. I pulled my mouth up and let it slide back down, doing this several times I upped the game by running my tongue up his length, around the tip and back down. 

 "Fuck Camille!" he gasped. I looked up at him as I continued making love to him with my mouth and could see he was telling me the truth earlier when he said he hadn't meant what he said that day at Belladonna.

I wasn't sure how much more he could last so after one more pass down and up his erection, I started kissing back up his body; his hips, his belly, chest and nipples until I found my way to his mouth again. He was kissing me this time, I had relinquished control over to him; he sat up with me straddling him, holding my hands at my side while kissing me. 

 I watched him reach over for a condom, tear it open and unroll it over his size, then he leaned forward and laid me on my back. I was preparing myself for his entry but he did something else first; something no one else had ever done.

I could feel his lips making their way down my body until he reached my sex, spreading my knees further he ran his nose up my center, through my panties. 

 "Christ you smell so fine" he grunted as he continued. This sensation, I couldn't find the words to describe how it made me feel; then he took me to a whole other level by running his tongue over me and I could feel the wetness from it through my panties. 

 "Oh God" I moaned, arching my back. He was driving me mad with his mouth! He placed one hand flat, on my belly, and used the other hand to pull my panties aside, totally exposing my most intimate part.

 "You are so beautiful, Camille" he said blowing on my sex, causing my body to involuntarily arch off the bed. 

 "Oh yes, Dominic! Please more!" I begged. And then I felt his tongue caressing my clitoris and I lost it, my orgasm slamming into my body like a freight train. "My God!" I screamed while saying his name over and over again, begging him to end my suffering; he did this by making me come again.

Somewhere through my orgasmic cloud I could tell he had sat up and was telling me to lift up my hips. 

 "I need these off you" he said thickly, so I complied with his request and almost convulsed again when he pressed them to his face and inhaled deeply. Oh, this man! 

 "Are you ready for me, baby?" he asked urgently. 

 "Yes, so ready" I panted as he placed himself at my entrance and pushed into me. "Oh fuck!" I cried, arching my back as he filled me with his length, stopping for a moment to let me get acclimated to him, he started to move, his hands on top of my head, his body covering mine, he made love to me, worshiping my body with his. "Kiss me, I want to taste myself on your lips" I begged. Shortly after doing this he made me come for a third time as well as finding his own release, my body feeling blissfully light. 

 "You are so beautiful and sexy when you come" he whispered, kissing me tenderly. He got up, disposed of the condom and pulled me back up to where we were facing the headboard and covered us with the sheet. He pulled my body to his, placing my head on his chest and then he brought my leg over to rest on his and placed his arm around my waist.

 "Will you still be here when I wake up?" I asked, the pain from that night still evident in my voice.

 "I promise, Cam" he said and with that, his promise allowed me to close my eyes and sleep.