Chapter 87 (Just revised)

(Third Person POV)

Italy was just amazing and beyond her wildest dreams and to be spending it with Dominic, her husband, was just another chapter in their story.  He'd carried her across the threshold, which was so incredibly romantic, spoke to Armand while she explored a little bit of the house, finding that it had one bedroom, the master bedroom, and one bathroom, which was huge!  It was a single level floor plan and open, with so many windows, the soft, beautiful breeze blowing the gauzy curtains as they danced too and fro and that's when she noticed the swimming pool!  It was in ground, just simple and elegant, and would be perfect for the two of them.  

She kicked off her sandals and enjoyed the feeling of the soft grass beneath her feet, unaware that Dom stood on the porch just watching her with joy in his heart.  He knew now that he could definitely make someone happy because here she was, with him now, on their honeymoon; he'd said a silent prayer that if this was a dream, he never wanted to wake from it.  

"What do you think, baby" he called to her.  

She turned, looking up at him, a beautiful smile in place on her gorgeous lips and replied "I think it's got to be the most beautiful place on earth and for the next ten glorious days, it's ours."  She'd walked up to him by now and threw her arms around his neck, signaling what she wanted as he bent down, cupped her behind and lifted her up so they could kiss; and what a kiss! 

"Come" he said breathlessly.  "I want to show you something."  He put her down, grasped her hand as she followed him back into the house.  It appeared that they had the house all to themselves now and the staff of the house had prepared a small, romantic fire, because she had been told it could get a little chilly at night, a beautiful white rose arrangement on the table with a bottle of red wine, two glasses and a tray filled with fruit, bread, meats and cheeses.  Her stomach growled as she reached for a piece of cheese.  

"God that is so good!" she said, chewing the flavorful cheese.

Dominic continued their tour of the house, which was only the small kitchen, bedroom and bathroom, but it didn't matter.  It didn't have to be huge; Camille liked the intimacy that this small villa afforded them; she was in love with it heart and soul.  Their bedroom had a four-poster canopy bed, sitting in the corner opposite of the sliding doors which led outside; the curtains that hung from the wrought iron canopy were light blue and billowy, the comforter was a very thick and rich looking cream color and the sheets were baby blue and satin.  

Finally he led her into their bathroom where they had a huge claw-footed old time bathtub, big enough for two, a huge shower and a long counter that sported his and her sinks.  It was opulent and rich and Camille knew that her dad had sunk a lot of money into fixing up this house and she was so thankful that he'd allowed them to spend their honeymoon in this wonderful place.

"So, Mr. Giossi" she asked him sensuously.  "What is on the itinerary for this evening?"  

He walked very slowly to where she stood, looking very much like a hunter that had found his prey and running his long finger down her arm he answered "I think I would like my wife to be on that itinerary" his voice low, husky and seductive.  She ran her hands under his shirt up his beautifully chiseled chest and removed it; she exhaled a shaky breath as she would never get used to how incredibly hot her husband was.  

His eyes hooded with desire as he watched her unfasten and step out of her white shorts; her hands worked quickly to unbuckle and unfasten his jeans, leaving them open for her to see his well formed V that led to paradise.  Pulling her shirt over her head she let it fall to the floor with his as he picked her up and moved her to the bed.  

"You.are.so.beautiful" he kissed down the middle of her chest, his mouth latching on to a hardened bud, he sucked and teased her with his tongue, her body arching as he continued moving southward to her sex.

Kissing all around her thighs and her sex, he kept repeating over and over how beautiful it was and how intoxicating she smelled; it was enough to make her want to come right there on the spot.  His expert tongue wasting no time in teasing her and pleasing her at the same time as he lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders.  

"Oh Dominic!" she cried.  "Yes, right there!  That feels so damn good!" she said bucking her hips as he lavished her with his love.  The building sensation in her belly was getting too much for her, as she stepped onto the precipice of desire, ready to take the leap, when he opened her up like a rose bud causing her to grab his hair and scream out his name as she climaxed over and over.  Her body still spasming as she felt him get off the bed and then just as quickly the bed dipped back down and he settled between her legs.  

"Look at me, tesoro" he demanded, his chin glistening with her arousal.  "I want to watch your face as I bury myself in you" he husked.  She could feel him rubbing her with his tip, dying to let her eyes roll back into her head, but not daring to look away because she wanted to watch his face as she helped him come undone.  

Holding her bent legs in his arms, he pushed his hips forward, slipping his length into her receptive body; both their eyes holding smoldering glances for the other as he pumped in and out of her slowly, their eyes still on each other until they came together, each finding their release in the other's body.  They would take turns well into the night, finally falling asleep, drifting together and holding on to one another.