Chapter 65 (Just revised)

(Dom's POV)

It seemed like I waited forever for Camille and Dante to return but the minute I heard her laughing, I allowed my body to uncoil.  I felt like I'd been wound up the whole time she was not under this roof.   Her safety would always keep me on edge, at least until Viktor was brought to heel.

I noticed the weird expression on Dante's face but decided I would talk to him later,  but first I needed to talk to Camille, then a meeting with my men and the rest of the afternoon at poolside with her. 

I followed at her behest as we climbed the stairs to our room; she seemed nervous as she placed one bag carefully on the bed and stuck the other in her dresser.

"I took my first pill this afternoon" she told me. "Six more days and we will be condom-free" she finished, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"That will be fantastic" I said. "I'm spending my net worth in those raincoats" I joked. She laughed out loud at my observation of our healthy sex life.

"Sit on the bed, baby" she said smiling. 

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"Birthday present" she explained, standing between my legs. "Close your eyes" she said excitedly.  I hated surprises but I sat there with my eyes closed just for her. 

I could feel something cold being fastened around my neck as she softly whispered "Open your eyes ".

My hand automatically went to the gift that she just put around me.  I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. 

I could tell by her expression that she was having a hard time figuring out my reaction, but when I turned to look at her, it was right there and she knew I loved it. 

She pulled my shirt off and turned me back to face the mirror. "God that is super sexy" she breathed gaping at me. 

I looked at her through the mirror. "I love this, cara."  My eyes filled with love for her.   After lifting her to the counter and engaging in a very hefty session of kissing, I pulled away and let her know that I had a meeting but that I wanted her at the pool with me afterward. She gazed lovingly at me as I pulled on my shirt, kissed her forehead and then left the room.

I entered my study where my men waited for me.

"Alexi has let me know that phase one has been put into play and word is his plan is working. Josef said that Viktor is expressing interest in purchasing the business so our strategy is coming to fruition.   We just have to keep up with what we're doing and remember what the common goal is and that's to bring this prick down."   I was passionate about making Viktor go away.

"What do we need to do, Boss?" Beni asked.

"We just need to keep our businesses going, keep up the routines and we'll know when the right time for all of this to go down is. Thank you gentlemen for sticking with me, for your friendship and loyalty. That's all." I said as I dismissed them.

I ran upstairs to let Camille know I was ready to hit the pool and the sight that met my eyes when I walked in was her perfect body encased in a sexy white bandeau topped bikini.

"Damn, baby" I whistled. "You're giving me a heart attack" I remarked as I ran my hands over the front and back of her body. 

She turned to face me and said "Come on, Mr. Giossi. I need someone to rub in my tanning oil" she winked and grabbed our towels while I put on my suit. God she looked delicious;  her firm, feminine body and her toned legs; she looked amazing.

I grabbed her hand as we went down the stairs, to the kitchen, to get water bottles and then headed outside.

"Ms. Devereaux, your tanning spray?" I asked smirking at her. She just rolled her eyes and slapped it playfully into the palm of my hand. 

I don't think she felt the spray but she could certainly feel my capable hands rubbing the product in to her neck, shoulders, lower back and then her legs; turning at my request, I repeated the same step to her front, but this time I knew she was aware of my eyes boring into her body and the growing erection in my suit. 

Her lips were slightly parted when she moaned as I 'accidentally' brushed across her erect nipple.  "My turn" she husked taking the bottle from me. 

After we finished our poolside foreplay, she stepped down into the water while I took a chair and watched her through my Prada sunglasses. She didn't seem to mind at all that I was checking her out,  so she upped the ante and called my bluff by getting out of the pool, walking as sexy as she could to the diving board and executed the perfect dive, swimming all the way to the other end, under water.

Eventually I got into the water and we would spend the rest of our time in the pool, with her legs wrapped around me, just kissing and talking; and before either of us realized,  it was time to get out and start getting ready for the party.

After our shower, I dressed in dark jeans,  a fitted black V-necked tee shirt and boots.  "I'll be downstairs, Cam" I called out to her through the bathroom door. 

(Camille's POV)

"Okay, babe" I called back as I toweled off. Leaving my hair up in the towel, I slid on my new lingerie,  which was a pink lace panty and a beautiful matching pink strapless mid-belly corset.  It would go beautifully with the pink dress I was wearing tonight.  

For my makeup, I chose just powder, a touch of blush, eyeliner, pink lip gloss and pink eye shadow with a touch of shimmer to it and for my hair I used the blow dryer and let the natural curls I had shine through, adding a little product to hold the style.

I slipped on my dress and silver heels, grabbed my pink clutch and walked down to let Dom know I was ready.  My brothers were gathered around Dom when I reached the kitchen and their silence spoke volumes as Dom approached me, wrapped his arm around my waist and told me how exquisite I looked;  the men concurred.  

"You ready, birthday boy?" I murmured against his clean shaven face.  His response was to give me his arm while Beni held open the back door and Carlo got the vehicle door; Beni and Carlo would be in our car while Dante and Fino would be in the follow-car.  

I was excited about seeing his mom tonight, getting the symphony tickets and watching him interact on this,  their first of many birthdays together...I hoped.