Chapter 37 Sometimes you have to kiss a few frogs...

Chapter 37    Sometimes you have to kiss a few frogs before you find your Prince Charming...

Tommy

"Duck! It's another one!"

A meteor shower. We all laugh as a T-Rex roars in protest. Yep, we'd gone from a safari to having dinner at the T-Rex, a dinosaur themed restaurant. The roof is covered by an enormous octopus and robotic dinosaurs are all over the place, suddenly coming to life out of the blue and just when you think things are going to quiet down, a meteor shower explodes overhead. I wouldn't want to eat here every day, but it's fun and the guys are all having a good time after a full day running around the park. We all agreed the safari was our favorite part so far.

"Our waiter's hot and he's totally flirting with us," Payton says after the guy drops off our dinner and lingers for a few minutes talking

"Our waiter's hot and he's totally flirting with us," Payton says after the guy drops off our dinner and lingers for a few minutes talking. We'd already found out he was 23, finishing his degree part time while he worked here full-time. His name is Brendan and his dark curly hair and olive skin was set off by emerald green eyes, an uncommon combination which really suits him. Chris says he's wearing contacts so every time he comes by we all stare at his face trying to figure it out, until Payton blurts out the question on all our minds.

"Nope, they're my real eyes," he'd replies, blushing, "My mother is Italian and my father is black Irish."

A few minutes later he comes back with refills of our drinks we didn't even ask for.

"He's really nice," Tai says before he sips his Raptor-rita.

"I think he's just doing his job," Chris says, "but he is hot, ask him what he's doing after work Pay."

"I can't do that," he replies with a blush. "Black Irish, that's so sexy though."

"Remember that guy Seamus you had a crush on in High School," I remind my best friend.

"Of course I do, his eyes were amazing! Cerulean blue and long black hair. Ugh!" he laughs, "I stalked him all year and took hundreds of pictures of him, 'for the yearbook'," he adds making air quote with his fingers. "Joining the yearbook was one of my smartest moves Senior year." He grins, full of pride and we all laugh.