CHAPTER 13

Jewels is sick and Cory is at the doctor. So I'm here alone, at school. Not safe. Layla graduated last year so shed dosnt go to school, great. I just found out music class is canceled today because they have an interview. This is almost worst than yesterday!

I was sitting alone at lunch when Olive and Matilda walked in without Aubrey, that's a weird sight. I guess they're still mad. They walked up to me. "Can we sit here?" Matilda asked. "You want to sit with me? I thought I was a disgrace to our 'family'. I said angrily. "Please?" Olive asked in a sad voice. "Fine." I sighed.

"Now all our friends hate us because of Aubrey, and we didn't do anything!!" Matilda whined. "She's probably just jealous." I said while looking at my food because I didn't want to see their reaction. "What do you mean?" They asked. "Well your pretty, popular, and rich." I said hesitantly. "So is she!" Olive said. "Well, your sister hangs out with One direction, maybe that why." I replied. They nodded.

Then ofcourse you know who walked to our table. "Are you that desperate, sitting with her?" Aubrey looked happy. Too happy. "No, being desperate would mean sitting with you." I answered back. Where did that come from? She scowled and walked off. I have a new name for her but I don't even feel right saying it in my mind. It's THAT bad.

Believe it or not we talked, a lot. Olive and Matilda aren't that bad, they even admitted they were only mean to me because Aubrey and our "mom" were. And I'm kinda calling them by Mattie and Liv because they said they'd help with chores if I did. So, yea. It wasn't bad talking to them at lunch.

I got home and went up to my room for a while. Our house is spotless there are no chores that need to be done. Hurlbutt's just paranoid. After a while I walked downstairs and "Mattie and Liv" were sitting on the couch sulking.

"What's up with you guys?" I ask. They frown at me. "Ooh yea Aubrey's party tonight." I said. They sat there looking like they were gonna murder her. They probably would if they wouldn't have to go to prison and wear "ugly outfits." As they say. She deserves revenge. She really, really does.

"Hey..... How about we give her party a little surprise?" I ask.

"Like what?" They said. I drug them up to my room.

I told them about it, and they LOVED it!! We drove to her house and when we got there all I saw was lights and people, and food. And very loud music. We knocked at her door.

"Hey gu-" she stopped and glared. "I swear if you three don't leave I will tell the school you have a rare disease and kick you in the gut!!!!!!" She said in a horrible tone. Too bad that threat wasn't scary.

"Oh Aubrey! You are SO gorgous and fun and were heartbroken you ditched us!" Mattie said in a distressed voice. "Oh please let us be friends again!" Liv begged. It's a good thing Aubrey's dumber than a rock because that was BAD acting. She smirked. "Sorry girls, but you have nothing that will make me better." She replied while shutting the door.

"But we do." I put my foot inbetween the door before she shut it. "What if I could get One Direction to come?" I asked. "Why are you in on this?" She snapped. "Why do you think. She's like our slave." Olive smacked me in the arm so we could pretend we still hated eachother. "How can I believe you?" Aubrey asked.

"Because." I dialed Liam's number. "I'm calling him right now." Aubrey looked at me weirdly. "Oh, hi Liam! Hey can you guys come to this girl's party? Her names Aubrey." I put my phone on speaker. "Sure! We'll be there soon, text me the adress, bye!" He hung up.

"AHHHHH!!!" She squealed. "Come on in girls!" We started to walk in. "But not Sarah." She said. "Yea, go home loser!" Mattie shoved me off the porch. I pretended to be sad and walked to the car.

They shut the door and I called Liam again. "Thanks! Don't forget to send the limo!" I said. Yes, he rented a limo full of "special guests." "Sure thing, bye!" He said. I really hope this works!

I snuck in her backyard where the party was and hid behind a tree. Aubrey was bragging to everyone how One Direction was coming.I waited a while until a long, black limo drove in the backyard. Here we go........

"Aahhhh!!! One direction!!!" Everyone screamed. Then people got out of the limo. And it wasn't One Direction. "Hello! We are the Syberian Orchestra!" They said in weird outfits. "What?! We here's One Direction?!?" Aubrey screeched. "Yea. Way to go you liar, I'm leaving!" Someone yelled. Then more people followed yelling stuff like. "This party stinks!"

The limo drove off and only a few guests were left, including Mattie and Liv. "There must've been a mix up, were soo sorry!!!!" They yelled. Aubrey was fumed.

I was laughing so hard behind the tree I accidentlly fell into the gift table,(it's not her birthday i don't know why there are gifts.) which collapsed one the food table, which knocked over an amp which pushed Aubrey into the pool.

"AHHHH!!! IM ALLERGIC TO CHLORINE!!!!!!!!" She yelled while trying to get out of the pool. "Who knocked over all that?!?!?" She screamed. The rest of her guests left laughing at her. Me, Liv, and Mattie snuck out to my car and drove home.

We walked in the house crying because we were laughing so hard. "She's allergic to chlorine!!!!!" Mattie laughed. "We gave her the revenge she deserves!!!!" Liv squealed. "Well you can thank Liam, he helped." I said.

We sat on the couch. "You know, the rest of the boys are really cute. But Aubrey said we all had to like Harry because she wanted the rest." Liv said as she looked down. "She said Harry was too much of a flirt for her. And she really likes Liam, and the rest were suppose to fall in love with her too." Mattie said. "So, she expected them all to love her, but she gave you all one guy?" I asked. They nodded. "What an idiot." I said.

"I'm going to bed, but it was really nice doing that with you guys, you aren't half bad." I said as I walked upstairs. "Wait." Liv stopped me. "We're sorry. For everything, we were jerks. We don't deserve you too be nice to us." She said. "It's fine." I said. "Forgive and forget.