CHAPTER 33

I woke up this morning dreading school. But I went anyways.

"OMG Sarah cries in her sleep!!" I heard someone yell. "For her freakin dog!!" Someone else yelled. I cried for my parents too, and I don't cry for Teddy anymore. "And she apparently has tons of scars and bruises because she's a klutz!!" Someone laughed.

I tried not to cry as I walked to my locker. But they were there. "Nice secrets, baby." Aubrey shoved me a little. "Why?" I asked as I lookedmat Mattie and Liv. "She made us." Liv whispered. "Well, bye Olive and Matilda." I said as I walked off.

I'll miss Mattie and Liv.

As I was walking some kid stopped me. "Hey loser, I heard you think you can sing! I bet you sound like a dying walrus!!" He laughed. I put my head down and kept walking. Then Jewels and Cory ran up to me.

"If people don't shut-up I'm gonna shoot them!" Jewels yelled. "Just don't listen to them!" Cory said. "Thanks guys." I said. They smiled. We stopped at Cory's locker so she could put her back pack in. Then we went to class.

After class we walked to our lockers. "Hey, do one of you guys have my back pack?" Cory asked. "No." Jewels said. I shook my head. "It's gone!" Cory yelled. "How could someone get into your locker?" I asked. "I maybe kinda forgot to shut it all the way..." Cory looked down. "Well it's gone now!" Jewels yelled. Then Aubrey walked up to us.

"Oh, I saw that your locker door was cracked open, so I put your back pack in a safer place." She said. We glared. "Where?" I asked.

"The principles office." She smiled and walked away. "But, were not allowed in there. We're not the principles daughter like her!" Cory yelled. "Were going in there...." Jewels said. "But we have to be quick."

"Ready?" I asked as Jewels gave me a thumbs up. I walked into the principles office. "Mr.Banks, there's been an accident in the cafeteria, and they need you." I said as I looked around for the back pack. She must've hid it good while Mr.Banks wasn't in here. Because I can't see it.

"Really? What happened Miss.Best?" He asked. "Um, someone threw up." I said. "Ok, well let's go." He said as we left. We walked past the halls where Jewels and Cory were "casualy" standing by the office. We got the cafeteria.

"There's nothing here but kids eating." Mr.Banks said. "Oh, they must've cleaned it up." I said. "Sorry for bothering you." I shrugged. "That's alright." He said. We heard abunch of loud crashing noises from his office down the hall.

"I wonder what that is?" He said as he started race walking back to his office. I ran after him. We got to his office where Jewels and Cory were standing by a knocked over coat rack. They stood there frozen. "Were you two girls snooping in my office while Miss.Best here needed my help?" He asked. They just stood there with wide eyes.

"I am ashamed. I thought you two were good children." Mr.Banks looked mad. "We can explain!" Cory finally spoke up. "No need for explaining...." Mr.Banks shook his head.

"Jewels and Cory, you are suspended."

"What?!" They yelled. "You don't go snooping in my office, probably just to steal stuff or bully my precious daughter." He said. "She's the one who made us go in here!" Jewels yelled. "No more lies, you will be suspended for two weeks. Sarah, thank you for helping me find them." Mr.Banks shook my hand.

"What? Find them! But I was in this too! Suspend me too!" I said. "No, don't. Sarah just doesn't want to go to school. She didn't do anything." Cory said. "Sarah, you can go. But I'm calling you twos parents." Mr.Banks glared. I walked out.

After a few minutes Jewels and Cory stomped out of his office. "Why'd you tell him that I wasn't in this?" I asked. "Hurlbutt would kill you if you got suspended, and you've had a bad enough day." Cory said. "But- it's not fair!" I yelled. "We know. My parents are gonna kill me." Jewels said. We all hugged.

"Our parents are here." Cory said. She was about to cry. "Do you think we can text?" I asked hopefully. "No. My parents are so gonna take away my phone." Jewels said. "Mine too." Said Cory.

"Well, bye." I waved. "I hope you find Teddy, and just ignore Aubrey and your sisters." Cory said. I smiled. They left.

"Well this is great." I mumbled. I sat alone at lunch. Listening to kids taunt me. I ran to the bathroom and cried. Music class is next. I just went early.

I ran in and hugged Liam. He rubbed my back. I told him about my sisters, and Jewels and Cory, and how sad I was about Teddy.

"I'm so sorry." Liam said. "Your sisters just aren't worth your time. They don't deserve you crying over them."

"I know. I just don't get it. And now my friends got suspended. And it's just not fair." I cried. "It's okay, I'll take you home so we can look for Teddy this afternoon." Liam smiled. Class started.

After school I went to Liam's flat. We searched the whole neighborhood. The forest, everywhere. "It's too dark now, let's go." I stomped back to the flat. "Sarah, I promise we'll find him." Liam said. "How do you know?!" I yelled.

"He's out there somewhere." Liam looked me in the eyes. I looked down because I didn't want to smile. I always seem to smile when I look in his eyes. "Sorry for going off on you, it's just been hard." I said. "You have every right to be mad." Liam said. "I'll drive you home."

"Thanks." I said as I got out of the car. "Bye!" He smiled. I smiled back and walked in the house.

I walked in where Mattie and Liv were sitting on the couch. I could feel them looking at me but I ignored them.

"Where have you been?" Hurlbutt asked. "Somewhere." I said as I walked upstairs. "You tell me where you went right now!" She yelled.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I cried as I ran to my room. Everything's falling apart...........

This is sad isn't it?

All part of the story!!! (;

I'm sorry to say but things are only gonna get worse /:

But the end will be good :D

Oh but this is NOT near the end. I have something way better for the end.

VOTE

COMMENT

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

COMMENT!!!!

Thx bye!!(: