CHAPTER 36

"Liam?" I asked. My voice was shaking. "Sarah, I love you so much. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!" He begged. I looked around. I was by a cliff. What the heck. "Ok." I said without thinking. He ran up and hugged me. Then Miss.Hurlbutt appeared. She pushed Liam off the cliff. "Come on brat!" She grabbed my arm. Then Jewels and Cory appeared. They were dangling off the cliff. "Help!" They screamed. "Wait! Let me help them!" I cried. "Too bad! Let's go!!" Hurlbutt yelled. "NO!" I screamed. She smacked me. Then my parents showed up. "Honey!" They smiled. "Mom? Dad?" I stuttered. I ran and hugged them. Hurlbutt laughed evilly and shoved us all off the cliff. But I didn't fall. I watched my friends and family fall. "NO!!!" I screamed. "COME BACK!!" I sobbed.

"Come back!!!" I woke up crying. "Shut up!" I heard someone yell across the room. That was the weirdest dream I've ever had. I sat up in bed. It was 3:00 in the morning. I laid back down and cried into my pillow.

><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Liam POV

I can't get her out of my head. I feel so horrible. I didn't mean to be such a jerk. I think we were both just stressed. But I miss her, a lot. I need to tell her I'm sorry. I'll do that tomorrow. But I need to go to sleep because it's 3am and I'm still thinking about her. I do love her. A lot.

><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Sarah POV

I got to school just the same as always. People making fun of me, being pushed around, you-know-who being a jerk to me. I'm about to lock myself in a bathroom stall and never come out. But bathroom stalls are too gross. And lockers are too small.

"Hey, so I heard your single now." Austin walked up to me and grinned. "Please don't talk to me." I said while trying not to look at him. "Come on, I bet your dying to date me." He said. "Go away before I do something you'll regret." I clenched my fist. "Like what?" He asked. I turned around and punched him in the nose. He looked shocked.

Before he could say anything I walked away. Looks like I got to hurt him instead of Liam. Pfft. I don't need Liam.

Ok so now I kinda feel bad for punching Austin, but he got on my nerves! I tried to forget about it and went to class.

Today so far has been more miserable than ever. Aubrey won't shut up and I keep getting pushed around. "Oops." Some kid said after he "accidentally" shoved me on my way to music class. I ignored him as usual and just went to class.

Liam's POV

"Can you believe we actually teach this class?" Zayn asked. "I know, and how we don't get mobbed very much." Louis said while twirling in his chair. "Very much as in ALL THE TIME." Harry yelled. "They may not attack you as much but they sure do attack me."

Niall laughed. "Well it makes sense that Mr.James is my uncle. Why else would he let us teach?" "Because he's lazy." Louis laughed. "Well he'll have to start teaching again in several months when we go on tour." Zayn said. They all nodded.

"Liam? Are you there?" Niall waved his hand across his face. "I'm fine." I said. "Are you still thinking about Sarah?" Louis fake pouted. "Yes." I sighed. "Aren't you gonna tell her your sorry?" Harry asked. "Yea, I'm just afraid she won't forgive me." I said. "Don't worry, your Liam Payne." Zayn patted my back.

"No. She doesn't think of me as "The Liam Payne." I said. "She'll forgive you." Niall said. I smiled. We all stood up when students started coming in the class room. Then some girl walked up to me. She had brown hair and dressed like a- never mind.

"Hey. I'm Aubrey." She flirtily smiled. Oh,it's her. She's a jerk to Sarah. I fake smiled."Hello." "So I heard your single." She stepped closer. "Yes but-" She interrupted me. "I'm guessing you need a new girl." She said. "Well actually-" She interrupted me again. "I would never break up with you." She leaned in and kissed me faster than I could do anything.

I tried to pull her away but she wouldn't budge. She makes me want to puke. I looked around trying to get lose from her grip. And of course you'll never guess who walked in.

Sarah.

Her jaw dropped to the floor. She looked like she was about to cry. Then she ran out. I shoved Aubrey off me and she hit the wall. Maybe that was a little too hard. Wait no she bully's Sarah never mind. The boys stared at me. "Go get her!" They yelled. I took off down the hall.

"Sarah wait!" I yelled as I saw her run through the halls. She ignored me. She ran out the doors. I took after and her and got to the parking lot. I don't know where she went or if she was driving so I took my car and drove towards where I thought she'd be.

Please don't do anything wrong.

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

I can't believe he would do that. And I was just about to say sorry. I'm serious, I was gonna walk up to him and say sorry.

I can't take this anymore. Olive, Matilda, my friends being suspended, Teddy, and worst of all, Liam and Aubrey. I can't go around acting like I don't care! I'm sick of being hurt! Tears were running down my face. I'm covered in scars inside and out. Too many people have hurt me. I just can't do this anymore.

I'm running far away. To where? I don't know yet. But I'm not stating here anymore. My legs are getting tired. I stop when I see a bridge. A very big one. It was tall and over looking a huge river. I wiped away some tears and walked onto a huge bar on the bridge.

I carefully walked to the edge. I stood there, looking at the river. It was cold and the wind was blowing my hair all over the place. Cars drove by and it was loud. Noise and wind and the sound of leaves floating through the wind filled my ears.

I thought about everything that had happened over the past months. I thought things were becoming so good. But nothing can ever be good with my life. Not unless Hurlbutt and all the other jerks leave. But that's not gonna happen. And to think I actually thought Liam loved me. No, he's too busy kissing the girl who makes my life miserable to love me.

I started sobbing. I looked at all my scars on my arms. Reminding me of everything that happened when Hurlbutt was mad at me. Which is a lot. I cried and cried until I noticed something...

The wind had stopped. All the cars were gone. The leaves stopped falling from the trees. The river was calm. It was all just, peaceful. All these times I think I'm going to die, I don't. But this time, it's my decision.

Good bye life.

Im guessing your flipping out right now.

Sorry.

I know it's totally crazy for me to make her commit suicide, but I'm not done yet so don't judge!!!

Trust me I would never do that, plus I was debating on wether or not to have her do that.

I decided yes because how clutzy would it be to fall off the bridge?

Anyways sorry if I disturbed you.

I'm also sorry that Ive updated twice today. I'm sorry but this is such an intense chapter I had to update it.

Vote

Bye