CHAPTER 45

"What the actual heck......." Harry said in shock.

We were still standing there. Our mouths wide open.

Cats. That's all I could see. They were everywhere. And by everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE. I'm guessing we walked into their little house area because it looked like an apartment room. But it smelt like cat pee and it was gross mess.

"This is disgusting." Cory said. Then an old lady who I think works here popped out of the herd of the cats.

"Hi." She smiled like a clown. We bolted out faster than lighting.

"That was horrible!!" I yelled as we ran out. "So many cats." Louis looked disturbed. Cat poo and pee was all over the walls. We were all disturbed. "I don't think I like cats as much anymore..." Harry said. We laughed. "I told you guys we shouldn't have gone in there." I smirked. "Let's just go." Zayn said.

"Never going there again." Liam said as we drove off. "They were gross cat hoarders." Niall frowned. Well that scarred me.

"Bye guys!" I smiled as they dropped me off at my house. It was bitter cold.

I walked in and Hurlbutt had another note saying she was at the gym again. She's getting buff. It's horrifying actually.

I walked in the living room and sat on the couch. I watched tv until I heard the door slam. I looked behind me and butt loads of teenagers were piling in.

"What's going on?" I asked as Olive and Matilda walked in. "Just a little party." Matilda said. There was LOUD music and tons of people. This is not going to end well. "What about Hurlbutt?" I asked. "Mom said she won't be home till tomorrow. She's visiting a friend or whatever." Olive said. "Ok, just don't let things get to out of control Liv, I mean Olive." I said.

I'm still not use to calling them Olive and Matilda. It still hurts, what they did to me. I still get sad about it. I wish they knew that.

I walked upstairs and tried to sleep. But I couldn't. After and hour of thinking in bed I went down stairs.

"Holy crap........"

This is not my house. It's a disaster. Everyone's crazy. And drunk. All I see is people dancing and breaking stuff and other things that gross me out.

I walked around but couldn't find Olive and Matilda. Then some drunk guy walked up to me.

"HEYYY." He got closer. "Ew no you sicko!" I kicked him. His groaned but followed me as I looked for them. I gave up and went upstairs. "Stop following me!" I yelled at him. He just got closer. That's it.

I shoved him down the stairs and he collapsed on the floor. "Oops." I said sarcastically.

I went to bed and finally fell asleep........

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW!!" I screamed as hungover teens walked out. I got them all out and glared at Olive and Matilda. "Look what you did. Hurlbutg could be back any minute. Clean up, NOW!!" I yelled. We cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. We finished at 10:30. And once we finished Hurlbutt got home. "Hello girls." She hugged Matilda ams Olive. "I'm EXAUSTED. I'm going to take a nap." She said as she walked upstairs not noticing how there were giant trash bags all over the kitchen.

"What do we do with all these?" Olive asked. "I'll put them in the garbage outside, go take a nap. You guys look horrible." I said.

They chuckled. But stopped after they remembered they ruined part of my life. We stood there in awkward silence. "Well, uh. Bye." They waved.

I miss our friendship. I really do, it just hurts to know that we can't be friends again. Because for a while, it felt like I had sisters. Real sisters. Not just sisters. Family.

For the first time ever, it felt like I had a real family again. But that won't ever happen again, no matter how hard I pray. It won't.

But then they'res always that little voice in my head saying "maybe."

No matter what I think, it's always there.

Maybe.

Yes I know that's a crappy chapter ok I was tired but I wanted to write.

Sorry but yea it was a horrible chapter.

I didn't really have an ending for my cliffy. Yea I need to make sure what I'm going to do when I make a cliffy.

Anyways I wrote 4 ideas but deleted them all cuz they were stupid.

So cats it is!

So I have a big idea for my book.

BIG.

Not ending big, just big. Cuz I decided to make my book go for a while longer.

Yea so sorry about this disgrace of a chapter, bye! (: