CHAPTER 24

Guess what day it is? Cleaning day..........

I woke up at 8 am by my alarm clock and groaned. Miss.Hurlbutt is coming home tomorrow so I have to make the house spotless.

Mattie and liv ran in my room. "Were gonna go, bye!" Liv yelled as they started to run back out. "Wait!" I yelled as they walked back in. "Where are you going?" I asked. "We never told you did we.." Mattie said. They looked at eachother and grinned.

"We're taking a test to see if we can get into a fashion college!!!!!!!" They squealed.

"And where do they have a fashion college?" I asked while I was laying up in bed.

"Paris!!!!!" They screamed.

"What? It's in Paris?!?!?" I yelled.

"Yea, but it's just a test. It's not like well get in the college." Liv said. "Bye!!" They ran out. I don't want them to go to college. They can't leave me here with Hurlbutt. Unless the only college I applied for lets me in. But, then what will happen with me and Liam? I forget about that and get dressed and do all my morning getting ready stuff.

I'm cleaning the house while singing. No ones here to tell me to shut up!

"I don't know about you!! But I'm feeling 22!!!! Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you!!"

I was singing when I heard someone walk in the kitchen and say, "You have a beautiful voice."

It was Liam.

"Haha funny." I say while I kept sweeping.

"No, I'm serious. Your really good!" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "How did you even get in here?"

"The doors unlocked." He came up and hugged me. "You should sing in front of people." "You don't have to say that so you don't hurt my feelings. I've been told I'm a horrible singer many times before." I said.

"I'm not lying." He looked honest. "So maybe I'm okay." I shrugged. "Your more than okay." He stated. He started singing little things.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me....." He nugged me to sing. I sighed.

"But bear this in mind that it was meant to be." I sang.

"And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks." He poked my light freckles and I blushed.

"And I'll love them endlessly." I sang. We sang the chorus together while he helped me sweep. We finally finished the song.

"See? Your really good!!" He said. "Thanks, you too." I grinned.

"Now, you can leave, or help me clean." I ordered. He sighed and we sang and cleaned the rest of the day. It was actually really fun.

"Bye love." He kissed me on the cheek as he walked out. "Love? What about 'babe' or 'cupcake'?" I asked. "Who says love?"

He smiled. "Babe makes you sound less important. Like a worthless girlfriend. And cupcake is lame. Love means your everything to me. And you ARE NOT worthless." He kissed he on the lips.

I blushed. "Thanks." I smiled like I was crazy or something. "Bye." He chuckled.

Darn it. Every time we say good bye someone ends up loopy. Oh well, it's fine with me.

Mattie and Liv finally got home at 9:00.

"You've been gone for hours!!!! Where have you been?!?" I asked.

"Woah, calm down. Your our friend remember?" Mattie said. "We just shopped the rest of the day."

"And where's your bags?" I asked. "We couldn't find anything we liked." Liv answered.

"Well I'm going too bed, tomorrow's a big day." I said as I walked upstairs. Actually tomorrow is gonna be the worst day ever. Hurlbutt's coming home. Stab me.

So yea that was the shortest chapter ever. But I'm busy.

My bday was great!! Besides math.

I'm having a huge birthday party tomorrow night with my twin and best friend!!!

Btw their books are "Liam The Hero." And "My Uncle Simon?"

I'm excited!!!!!

Later tators.