CHAPTER 18

"What?!" Mattie choked out her words. "The fashion show is in an hour, please decide now." The tall man pleaded. We looked at eachother. I turned to him. "Yes."

"Come with me ladies, I have a lot of explaining to do." He lead us through large doors into a HUGE backstage area. Rooms everywhere. People everywhere. Hair spray everywhere. Stress everywhere.

"My name is Carson. You girls were the prettiest I could find and there were 6 of you and that's how many we need." He said while we walked past people. We blushed. He called us pretty tehe.

"This is Leigh-Anne." Hair and make-up artist for Sarah. He said after we told him all our names. A girl with brownish blond hair waved. He showed everyone else there person. He also gave us a quick tour and introduced us to most everyone. Then he ran into the guy running the whole Sha bang.

"Who are these kids?" He growled. He was fat and scary but dressed up nice. "The repalcement models, there all I could find." Carson gulped. "Are we that cheap?!?" He yelled. "Sir, they can dress up and practice walking on the runway real quick, it's fine." Carson said. "This is the most stupidest thing I've ever heard." He grumbled as he stomped off.

"Well he's friendly." Cory said. We laughed and Carson brought us into a huge room full of clothes. Then a skinny man came to us. "Well Hello there ladies!! Adorable aren't they? I'm your clothes stylist, Jeremy." He shook our hands. "Now shoo Carson we're busy!!"

We were left there standing with Mr.Creeps-a lot. "Well girls, we have ALOT of work to do." He snapped for us to follow him. We were thrown in separate rooms. Im kinda scared. Once I was put in that room I was immediately surrounded by girls who I'm guessing are workers. Then the torture happened.

I'm gonna sum up what happened. Waxing,*shivers* shaving, some lotion that is supposed to make my skin smoother and clearer, and they did my nails. (That part wasn't exactly torture) They put on whitening strips on my teeth too. I was pretty much blemish free.

Then I met up with everyone else in the GIANT dressing room. We all told eachother about our horrible "waxing" experience. Then Jeremy sent a worker to help each girl get an outfit. And ofcourse, I was stuck with Jeremy.

"Hmmmm, you seem like a "blue" kind of girl." He said while looking through racks of clothes. Holy crap is he a mind reader or something. "Uh,yea." I looked at him weirdly. "Oh! Perfect!" He beamed when he pulled out a GORGOUS dress. It was short but ruffly and sparkly. It was dark blue. "Ooohhhhh!!" I squealed. He sent me to put it on. I walked out and looked in the mirror. Jeremy gasped. "Stunning. Doesn't even need adjusting or anything." He pushed me into hair and make-up.

"Honey,you look.Woah." Leigh-Anne said as I walked in. "Thanks." I blushed. She put a robe on me and got started on make-up. She put on like, BUTLOADS of foundation. It felt like a mask.

"So this thing is HUGE and going to be on tv, I thought I'd warn you." She said. "TV?!?" I yelled. Great. "Don't worry, you'll be fine." She smiled. She finished my make-up and curled my hair I to tight ringlets. When she was done she handed me some 6 inch black heels. I put them on and looked in the mirror.

One word:

woah.

"Holy fudge..." My eyes widened as I scanned myself. "Like it?" She questioned with a smirk.

"Thank you!!" I hugged her and tried to run out in my heels. "You're welcome, and good luck!" Leigh-Anne said.

I walked into the main backstage area where the girls were standing. "Wow." My jaw dropped. They all looked like hot models.

Liv had on a neon pink dress that was fluffy at the bottom from the waist down. Mattie had a silver sparkly long dress. Cory was wearing a violet dress that was ruffly at the bottom and came to her knees. Jewels had on a neon green lace dress. And Layla had a long, red dress. And their hair and makeup was perfect.