CHAPTER 43

Ok so, turns out that Sophia thing was a joke. Before you comment how stupid I am I already know so uh yea. But abunch of accounts pulled a prank together and had it all over twitter an Instagram and so yea it seemed real. But like I rethought my whole love for them. People need to watch their cruel sick jokes. Anyways my book is still going on!! And I plan on keepin it that way and I REFUSE to quit now. And your guyses comments literally made my day thanks!! @carlakhalifa your comment was so nice!! Follow her everybody!! Anyways to my chapter!!(:

The only reason I'm not dreading school is because Jewels and Cory are coming back!! I ran out of the house in a hurry and took off for school.

"OMG I've missed you guys soooo much!!!" I yelled as I hugged them. "You too!!" They both squealed. "I still can't believe we got suspended for nothing." Jewels frowned. "I know, but hey your back I'm less miserable and it's hard telling you everything that happens through your window when your parents aren't looking." I said. They laughed. "Yea, and gosh you've had an exciting two weeks without us." Cory teased. "Well the first week was a nightmare. I told you guys about the uh, bridge right?" I asked. They nodded. "I can't believe school was that bad." Jewels shook her head.

"So, how have you been at home, Corn?" I grinned. "Don't make me go back home." She glared. "Eh, boring. Especially without my phone." She said. "Me too, my family's so annoying." Jewels moaned. "At least their not jerks." I said. "Sometimes." She said. But I knew what she meant, her family would never beat her.

We walked into school and Jewels looked nervous. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I just don't like it when people think I did something bad when I didn't and the teachers hate me. It's really depressing." She said. "Don't worry." I smiled.

Jewels POV (A/N: So yea I don't ever do their POVs this is strange lol)

You know that feeling you get when you go somewhere you haven't been in a while, the butterlflys in your stomach and how nice it is to be back?

Yea well I don't have that feeling.

I can't stand this prison they call school. I did nothing but I got in trouble. And everyone thinks I'm horrible. Atleast they think Corn's horrible too. Hah, corn. It never gets old........

"Jewels!!" Sarah snapped her fingers in front of my face. "What?" I asked. "Are we gonna walk in?" She asked. "Oh, yea." I shrugged. I walked in and everyone stared at me. I felt like a new kid or something.

"Everyone's staring at me!" I whispered to Sarah. She looked around and rolled her eyes. "They are not! No one even remembers your fine." She said. Cory looked at me and mouthed, "I'm scared." Good, so I'm not the only one.

We walked to our lockers when someone came up to us. Oh and you'll never guess who it was.... (Notice my sarcasm.)

"So, how was it being suspended. You two should be ashamed." Aubrey smirked. "Actually it was your fault. And if the principle wasn't your dad then you would be suspended." I snapped. "Whatever, you girls are baby's." She rolled her eyes. I dropped my books on her feet.

"OUCH!!" She whined. "Oops, how silly of me." I said with no emotion ever. I picked them up and walked to class.

Sarah's POV

And there's the old Jewels I know and love. We all walked to math class. Have I ever told you I hate it? Well I do, a lot. Cory's in my class and she does not seem interested at all.

Cory's POV.

Ugh math. I could stab it. The teachers stupid and mean and I hate this class so much. I sat with a horrible expression on my face while she taught.