CHAPTER 50

I woke up in the basement, I guess Lane brought me back in here. I sat on the floor kinda scared, actually. I'm afraid I'll get hurt again.

My life is like a freakin roller coaster. It goes up and down. It never stays the same, it's bad or good.

"COME ON, BRAT." Al pulled me into the living room. "You're friend won't wake up." He frowned. He led me into Jewels room.

"Jewels, wake up!!" I shook her. She was motionless, but breathing. "Come on, please wake up!" I cried.

"What did you do to her?" I asked with tears running down my face. "Joe punished her." Al replied. "For what?" I asked. "She didn't scrub the floor good enough." He said. I scowled at him. "She's been out for almost two days, that's too much punishment!" I yelled. He slapped me. "Don't sass me."

Suddenly Jewels eyes opened. "Thank goodness." I said as I hugged her. "Hi." She smiled at me. Then she frowned when she saw Al.

"Let's get to work." He said. Cory was waiting for us in the she outside. "Clean this up." He ordered.

"Guys, look at my hands." Cory croaked. They had a burnt line on them. "CORY DID YOU TRY TO CLIMB THE FENCE?!" I yelled. "Yea, I didn't know it was electric." She frowned. "Lane told me. I wish I could've told you but I couldn't." I said. "It's okay, it's not that bad." She said. We cleaned the filthy shed for hours. While we cleaned I started humming to Story Of My Life.

Jewels and Cory heard and started humming along. Humming turned into quiet singing, and quiet singing turned into full out singing the song. Bad idea because we got screamed at.

"Grouch." I said. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Jim screamed. He heard that?! I didn't answer. Then he barged into the shed.

"YOU DONT CALL ME THAT!!" He hit me with a hammer in the head. I moaned and he walked off. "Ow." I rubbed my head. "He's such a filthy jerk." Cory said. "Better be quiet, or you'll get hit next." Jewels said.

Mattie's POV

Moms going mad. She says if they don't find Sarah her life is ruined. Why? I don't know, maybe cause she needs a maid again. "Have the police found her yet?!" She yelled. "No mom." I replied.

Then Liv walked in. "Have they-

NO." I answered. I feel kinda bad for rejecting Sarah. But what does she have for me? Nothing.

She might be better off where she is right now, though. I just hope she's okay. Even if we're enemies.

Liam's POV

"Sorry Li." Eleanor patted my back after another unsuccessful search. I sighed. "It's okay."

"How about we go out to eat? To get our mind of all this." Louis suggested. We all nodded. "Let's go."

We drove to Nandos. The boys forced me into eating. While we were eating a couple girls walked in. They look familiar, oh yea! They're some of Sarah's friends. I think their names are Anna and Layla.

"Hi guys, sorry to bother you but we were wondering if you've found anything out about where the girls are?" Anna asked. "How'd you find out? No ones suppose to know." Niall said. "Mattie told me, but I won't tell anyone, just Layla. I promise." Anna said.

"Thanks, but no we haven't found anything. Just their phones." Zayn said. "Ok, I hope they're okay. Were worried sick." Layla said. "My mom wants us home by now, bye!" Ann's said. We waved as they left.

"Who were they?" Eleanor asked. "Friends of the girls." I answered. They nodded. We finished eating and we drove home. I fell asleep once I hit the couch. I'm too tired to do anything.

Sarah's POV

I did the grubby men's laundry while I thought about how we could escape. I have no idea. I noticed my promise ring isn't on my finger, oh crap.

"NO." I gasped. Where could it go? It was on when I got kidnapped. Maybe it's around here. The door opened and Lane walked in.

"Where have you been all day?" I asked. "School." He said. "Oh yea." I said back. "So, weren't you gonna tell me who 'needs you'?" I asked.

"Oh yea, that would be my little sister." He said. "Where is she?" I asked. "Orphanage." He said. "I visit her everyday, she's 6 years old. And the sweetest little thing ever." He smiled. "Why aren't you in the orphanage?" I asked. "I'm old enough to leave. I plan on getting money, then taking my sister and leaving." Lane said. "She means everything to me, she looks up to me." He said. "What's her name?" I asked. "Georgia Rose." He said.

Did he just say Georgia Rose? "She must be a good walker." I mumbled. "What?" He asked. "Nothing." I grinned.

"I just can't leave her." Lane said. "I understand. You wouldn't have happened to see a ring anywhere would you?" I asked. "Nope, why?" He asked. "I lost the promise ring my boy friend got me. I really want it back." I said.

"I'll look around for it." Lane smiled. "Thanks." I said.

"So, who is your boyfriend?" He asked. I smiled. "Liam Payne." I replied. "Isn't he in that band?" Lane asked. "Yep." I answered. "Woah, I hope the news doesn't get out. I live with a famous guys kidnapped girlfriend." He said.

"Yea, I hope the news doesn't get out either, that would be bad for the boys." I said. "You seem to smile when you talk about Liam, you really like him, huh?" He asked. "A lot. I miss him like crazy." I said.

"Well someday you'll get out of here, I promise." Lane assured me. "I hope so."

Lane told me all about Georgia Rose. Apparently she has light brown hair, she's funny, and adorable. He says she cries every time he leaves. I get why he can't get killed, he's all that little girl has.

Although her name just made my day, Georgia Rose. That's too funny.

**

Liam's POV

"Hey, let's drive down this road." I said while we were looking before it got too dark. "I don't know..." Harry said. "Please? It's just a dirt road." I said. "Fine."

We drove down this long dirt road, it was all trees. No roads. It went on forever. "When is there going to be a house around here?" Niall asked. Finally we saw a little beat up house surrounded by a fence. It was gross and looked dirty.

"This place practically screams psyco path." Zayn said. We knocked on the door. An old grubby guy opened it. He looked ruff, but I do know some creepy guys who are actually really nice.

"What do you lads need?" He asked. He doesn't seem so bad. I guess we'll just find out.

Sarah's POV

I was cleaning the kitchen by myself when someone knocked on the door. I heard Joe mumble something mean and he opened it.

"What do you lads need?" He said in a voice I have never heard him say before, he actually sounded nice.

"We were wondering if you knew about three girls missing?" Someone asked. He sounded familiar. It isn't........ But it is .

It's the boys.

I ran to the locked door just about to pound on it and scream, but before I did someone grabbed my arms and covered my mouth. He drug me back.

"Shut up! Don't you dare let them hear you!" Al hissed. He held my mouth so tight I could hardly breathe.

I stood there listening to them talk while being strained back.

"No, I haven't. That sounds terrible." Joe answered. He sounded so concerned even though he wasn't.

"Ok, well if you see any thing suspicious please tell us." Liam said. I melted at the sound of his voice. I screamed inside Al's hand but got kicked when I tried. "I will, I have a teenage daughter. I'd be horrified if someone took her. I'll sure look for them." Joe said.

Teenage daughter my butt hole!!!!!

He sounds so convincing!! He must've been an actor because if I didn't know he was a creep I never would've guessed he did this.

"Thank you so much." Louis said. Come on guys, don't buy it!! I'm right here!!

"Say, aren't you uh, what's their name..." Joe trailed off. "One Direction." Zayn replied. "Liam's girlfriend and her friends were the ones that were taken, but try to keep it a secret." Louis said.

"One of thems your girlfriend?" Joe asked. "Yes, she has blond hair and green eyes and she's quite small so if you see someone like her tell us!!" Liam said. "Oh, I will. Nice seeing you." Joe said as he shut the door.

A tear streamed down my face. They were right there. I could've been saved. Al let go and I gasped as I fell on the floor. I can finally breathe.

The door slammed open on me.

"So your Mr.Famous' girlfriend huh?" Joe grinned evilly. "Bet you think you'll get special treatment. Cause your dating a millionaire in a boy band. You're pathetic!!" He kicked me.

"Pathetic little brat!!" He kicked me again. "I'm not pathetic, I get beat at home too." I said.

Did that just come out of my mouth?

"Lies!!! You pathetic liar!! Go to the basement, now!!" Joe yelled. I got up and limped to the basement.

I sobbed. They were so close. But they had no idea. Liam's voice stayed in the back of my mind. I wish I could've seen them. Liam's voice sounded broken, like he was dying on the inside. Maybe he was.

Liam's POV

We drove home in silence. I thought maybe we'd find them, but it was just another house. He sounded honest.

"He smelt." Niall plugged his nose. "So do you." Zayn teased. I tried not to cry. I just miss her so unbearably much. She's all I think about, I just want her back.

"I'm sorry mate." Harry said. "It's okay." I said quietly. I got home and threw my head against my wall in anger. Who ever took her will pay, they will hurt just like they hurt her and her friends. I won't give up, I'll find them. Even if it kills me.

Two updates in a row yea don't get mad.

Hey I know it's sad but things will get happy when this is over!!

And my idea is just like WOAH. I'm so excited to write it!!!

Ok so your guyses votes and comments literally makes my heart explode into a million happy wonderful pieces.

THANK YOU!!! And keep it up! Bye (: