CHAPTER 16

GUESS WHAT??? IM EXCITED!!!!! Tonight's me and Liam's date. Yep it's Friday!!!

I got home from school and got dressed but first I looked in the mirror with just my bra and shorts on to see if my bruises were gone. I had some bruises and scars on my ribs. But my arms and legs healed yesterday and luckily nothing damaged my face.

I got a few dresses when I went to the mall with Jewels and Cory so I picked one out.

It had a sleeveless white lace top with a black belt with a black bow on it and a blue, flowy bottom that came right below my knees. Along with black flats with a black bow on each of them. (I'm not much for heels.) It was a cute, comphy sundress that wasn't too fancy. It was my favorite out of the 3 dresses I own.

I put my blond hair in a side fishtail braid. And decided to use some of that makeup Layla gave me.

I put on foundation, mascara, black eye liner, and a little blue eye shadow. Along with blush and light pink lipstick. I looked in the mirror. "WOAH." I didn't even look like myself.

I walked down to the kitchen where Liv was "trying" to cook.

"Who the heck is that?!?" She wiggled her eyebrows. "Thank you!" I grinned. "Whatchya doing?" I asked. " Making Lasania!" She said as she accidentally dropped a can of sauce. I raised my eyebrows. "Good luck with that." Then the door bell rang. "Liam's here!" I pranced to the door.

"Hi Liam!" I smiled. "Hey Sarah...." His eyes widened when he saw me. "You look, uh..." He started. "Thanks." I blushed. We got in his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Carnival!!!" Liam said smiling at me. "YAY!!!" I squealed. The last time I've been to the Carnival was since my mom and dad were alive.

We got there and got out of the car.

"What first?" Liam asked as he got us arm bands. "How about a game?" I said. We walked over to a game where you shoot silly string on targets and try to knock it down. It didn't make much sense but we played it anyway.

"Go!" The old,grubby man yelled as we started shooting the red and white targets. I knocked the most down by the end of the game. "Yes! I won!" I cheered. I stuck my tongue out at Liam. "Jerk!" He yelled as he shot silly string at me through his gun. "Hey!!" I shot silly string back at him. We had a little war until the old guy stopped us. "Go wreck some other game!!" He yelled as we walked off laughing.

I picked off all the silly string as we waited in line for a haunted ride. I don't really like these things,they kinda remind me of my life. I mean no zombies or vampires or anything, just the dark creepy part and people being used as slaves for a monster of some kind. Hurlbutt's defiantly a monster. Actually, she makes monsters seem like princesses compared to her.

I guess Liam saw my worried face. "Don't worry Sar-Bear!!" He said in a baby voice. "What are you taking about?" I fake rolled my eyes. "Your a horrible liar." He grinned. "I'm not scared." I stated. "Okay...." Liam said as we got on the ride.

We went in the dark tunnel. Blood, screams,and death.

*shivers.*

I put my head down so I couldn't see anything and so Liam couldn't see how freaked out I was. I don't like to cause drama.

I look up and a clown was waking toward us on the tracks. It had a whip. Don't be scared don't be scared. I thought to myself. It walked towards a fake lady and started whipping her. "AHHHH!!" She had a piercing screamed. It was fake, but, memories. I've been whipped by Hurlbutt.

I put my head down again and tried not to shake. Then Liam grabbed me and pulled me toward him. Why am I such a baby?!?

I was in his arms for what seemed like forever so I looked up and we were in a creepy place with fake fire. Then we stared going into a demons giant mouth! What kind of messed up sickos made this ride?!? Then we were going down a long dark slope/hill thing. "AHHHH!!" We came out. Alive!!