CHAPTER 95

A smile immediately appeared on my face the second I woke up. For the first time in months, I woke up without being hit by the sad reality that me and Liam broke up, instead, I remembered that I finally got him back.

It only took me a few minutes to get ready, I brushed my teeth and did all my normal morning things, wore my hair natural and wavy, and threw on some of my new clothes. I was downstairs ten minutes after I woke up, excited much?

Yes, yes I am.

"Morning beautiful," Liam kissed my cheek once I walked into the living room. "Morning handsome," I mocked him with a grin.

"I have to go say goodbye to my sisters before they leave for college, I'll be back soon." I told Liam while grabbing my wallet sitting on the inn table. "Hurry back," he smiled.

"I will," I said before reaching for my keys, but then I remembered I don't have any. "Can I use your car? Since Steve- oh I can't say it." I put my hand on my heart in honor of the poor truck.

"Of course," Liam laughed at my stupidness. "Rest his soul."

I ignored the urge to laugh also and grabbed Liam's keys, "see ya."

"Be careful!" He called as I walked out the door. I got into his car and drove to the airport where Olive and Matilda were.

The place wasn't too busy, so it was easy to find them. Once they saw me I ran to them and gave each of them a hug, and it wasn't awkward this time. I hugged them tight, because I'll actually miss them.

"So this is goodbye," Olive said sadly. "I guess so," I shrugged. We kept quiet after that, no one knew what to say. "Why do you still like us?" Matilda broke the silence, I looked at her and smiled. "Because everyone deserves a second chance. And we're family. Related or not."

"We're sorry for being the stupidest jerks there are," Olive frowned. "Let's not talk about it, I forgive you and that's that. Okay?" I told them, they nodded.

It was time for them to go so we all quickly went into a group hug, and I know they ditched me, lied to me, and much more, but I know they've changed. And right here in this little circle, just the three of us, it feels wonderful. Because each one of us survived all these years of Hurlbutt, Aubrey and school. And we survived together.

We all pulled away and they grabbed their bags, waving at me as they walked off. "Don't do anything stupid," I teased. "Same with you, don't abuse your freedom." Matilda grinned. We laughed until they disappeared into the distance, and all I saw was walking strangers.

I touched my face and wiped away a tear, just realizing I was crying.

Dang, why am I so emotional lately.

I drove back to the flat in happiness, me and my sisters were on good terms and I had Liam waiting for me at home. The thought made me smile to myself and I hurried back into the flat.

"I'm baaaack," I called as I entered. The living room was empty so I entered the den, where all five were playing video games.

"Don't you guys have lives or something?" I smirked at them. "We're on break, Sarah." Harry told me. "Break means you get to do whatever you want." Louis added.

"I know," I rolled my eyes, "what'd I miss?"

Liam stopped the game and looked at me with a worried expression, making me feel uncomfortable. "The police department called, and they want you to go back to the house and try to find any un burned valuables." He told me.

"When do I have to go?" I asked, my face slightly nervous. "Um, right now." He frowned.

"Oh," I shuffled my feet nervously,