CHAPTER 27

It's a Friday, and Austin's party is tomorrow. I shut my locker door when he comes up to me.

"So I heard your coming to my party?" Austin smirked. "Yea. But I'm being forced to." I growled. "Well, I'm looking forward to you coming." He winked and walked off. I went to music class.

"Hey Liam so are you coming to Austin's party?" I asked hopefully. If he comes then he can tell Austin to leave me alone. "Sorry, but we have an interview. We might stop by afterwards. If the guests there don't do crazy." Liam answered. "Good. Try to come please!" I said and then class started.

Today was like the first day we had a normal music class. They taught us like, music. I was kinda disapointed though, I was hoping we would have a paper war of something. Anyways, once school got out I drove home as fast as I could so she wouldn't get mad. All week she's been a pain in he butt.

I got home and walked into Hurlbutt's room where she was laying in bed as usual.

"Good your home, I'm starving! Make me tomato soup now!!" She yelled at me. "Ok." I walked downstairs and made her soup. I walked back upstairs with a silver tray. It had tomato soup on it with a glass of water and crackers. Along with all her silverware.

She looked disgusted when I handed her the huge tray. "What is this?" She hissed. "Tomato soup." I answered. "I asked for chicken noodle!" She yelled. "No, you said tomato." I said. "GO MAKE ME CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP NOW!!!" She threw a Kleenex box outside the door. Luckily she didn't throw it at me. "Yes mam." I hung my head and walked out.

Right before I walked down the first step I tripped over the Kleenex box Hurlbutt threw.

SLAM BOOM CRACK OW PAIN

I fell all the way down to the bottom of the stairs with soup all over me and broken dishes everywhere.

"I-I'm okay!" I said shakily. I got up in pain. Luckily no blood. I'm good.

I cleaned all that up and made her soup. "What took you so long?" She said as I handed her new bowl of soup.

"I fell and made a mess." I mumbled. "Um, where are crackers?" She asked. "Oh yes sorry." I took the tray and walked downstairs carefully.

I grabbed the crackers but hid a pill inside the soup. A sleeping pill. I'm gonna die of exhaustion if I take care of her anymore tonight.

"Here's you go." I fake smiled. She hate all her soup and fell asleep. "Yes!" I whispered as I shut the door.

It's not evil, she needed the sleep. I did her a favor.

That was so short I know I'm sorry.......

109 votes THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!(:

I love you all so much now thank you!! :D

Tomorrow's testing week at school stab me.

Pray for me too.

Bye flies
🐜