CHAPTER 23

I got up kinda late and got dressed in one of my new nice outfits. It had a cute white skirt and a navy blue crop top that was tied at the end. It sounds weird but it's really cute.

I straitened my hair and out on a little make up. Liam got there at 3:00.I ran down stairs an hopped in a black car. Some guy was driving.

"Um, who's car and who is that?" I asked. Everyone was squeezed in the back except Niall who was in the front.

"Oh, that's Paul. And he drives us everywhere band related. He's our body guard." Liam answered. "Cool."

"Are you nervous? You look nervous." Zayn said. "Of course I'm nervous!!" I yelled. "You'll be great!! Just don't say something stupid." Louis yelled. "Gee, that's good advice." I said sarcastically.

We got to the interview place. We walked in and a really pretty girl with brown hair was waiting for us. "Louis!!!!!" She ran and hugged him. "Eleanor!!!!" He yelled and they kissed.

"Sarah, this is my girlfriend Eleanor." Louis said proudly. "Eleanor, this is Liam's girl friend Sarah."

"Hey!" I said. "Hi. Nice to meet you!" She hugged me. "You are so pretty!!" I said. "Oh my gosh you too!!" We hugged again.

"Let's go!" The director person yelled. We all went on stage and sat on a huge couch that fit all 7 of us. Me, Eleanor, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Harry.

Some fake tanned and fake blond girl who looked like 30 walked up. She had on butt loads of make up and Botox. "Hi, nice to meet you all." She fake smiled and winked at Harry. Harry's face was priceless!!!! He looked so disturbed!!!!!

Then the interview started.

"Hello welcome to Celeb news. Today were interviewing One Direction!!!!!!" She said and the crowd screamed. There was a lot of lights. I'm really nervous.

"So Liam and Louis are the only lads with girlfriends?" She asked looking at Harry. They nodded. "Let's talk about your girlfriends. So as we all know Eleanor is a model and has been dating Louis for quite a while." She said. The crowd screamed LOUD when Eleanor and Louis hugged.

"So because we already know about Eleanor, let's talk about Sarah." The crowd began screaming again.

"So how long have you and Liam been dating?"

"Just a week." I said shyly.

"Wow." Was all she said.

"So what do you like to do?" She asked. Well I'm not a model.

"I go to school." I answered. Hurlbutt lets me do nothing!!!

"You haven't graduated?" She gasped.

"No, this is my senior year. I'll be 18 next month." I replied. Liam just turned 19 and im almost 18. Not much of an age difference. (A/N: I know liam is 20, but they're all a year younger in this book so don't get mad.)

"Where do you work?"

What does she want me to spill all my guts?! Hurlbutt won't let me have a job, plus I'm too busy working for her!

"I get payed to clean our house." I said.

"You must have a big, nice house to get payed to clean it." She said.

"Uh, yea. I guess." I smiled.

"So does that mean your rich?"

Does she come up with these questions her self?!?!?

"Um i wouldn't say rich." If everyone knew I was rich. They'd expect me to act and look like it. But Hurlbutt gives me NO money at all.

"Do you mind telling us where you go to school?"

Um yes I mind telling you where I go to school fake barbie.

"Um, that's kinda private." Liam answered. I guess he noticed the look on my face.

"Oh." She frowned. "Tell us about your family!"

Oh no.

"Well, I have two great sisters. And a mom. " I answered.

"I bet she's a wonderful mom." She said.

"Uh, she's a mom." I fake smiled. She's not even a mom, she more of Satans wife.

"Okay, well what do you have to say to the fans?" She asked.

I have to make up for being shy and negative.

"You guys are awesome and beautiful!!! Directioners are the best!!! I smiled brightly.

The crowd went crazy. Nice save.

The lady was done with me and asked more questions about everyone else and Eleanor and asked less personal questions when she asked me anything. Just relationship stuff.

The interview was over. Thank goodness!

"Hey Sarah. I know that was hard and all trying not to talk about your life and stuff. I know it's hard, so thank you." Liam hugged me. "Your welcome. And it's fine." I hugged him back.

"Wanna go eat somewhere?" Liam asked. It was 2:00. That was longer than I thought. "Who wants to me come with us?" I asked. Eleanor came up to me. "I have to go. Modeling shoot. Your really nice and we should meet up sometime!" She hugged me. "Bye!"

Louis left with her so he could watch proudly haha. "Sorry, I'm gonna go home and sleep." Niall said as he left. "My hair needs washed." Zayn said. But he was serious.

"Harry?" We said at the same time. "Of course!!" He ran to us dramatically. We got in Liam's car.

"Where should we go?" Liam asked. "How about Joe's Crab Shack?" Harry asked. "I love that place!!!" I screamed. "Hurlbutt made me pick up food for her there once and I had some of it."

"I've never been much of a sea food fan." Liam frowned. "Well suck it up cuz were going!!" Me and Harry laughed the whole way there.

We walked in and a guy with a tye dye shirt with a crab on it sent us to a table.

The place and disco balls and fake sharks hanging on the ceiling and big windows displaying a lake outdside.

"This place is so cool." I said.

Harry pulled out his phone and took a pic of us. He posted it on Instagram and said, "about to eat some fishstagram!!!" I got on my Instagram. I hadn't been on it in ages. I had like 100 followers and hadn't posted anything yet. But after Harry tagged me in that pic BOOM I had thousands of followers!!!!!

"Thanks!!" I said to him. I took a pic of me, Harry, and Liam and posted it and tagged them.

Woah, likes came barreling in.

900 likes in 10 minutes!!!!

We got our food and after we ate abunch of workers came out. They started dancing to "Car wash."

I forgot about there little flash mobs!!

They grabbed me, Harry, and Liam and we started following there moves.

"You guys can't dance!" I laughed. They kept dancing anyways and the whole time we cracked up. Someone videoed it and posted it on every social website there is. We were all over the place by the time we got to my house.

"That was so fun!!" I hugged Harry and Liam. Liam looked sad. "Liam you okay?" I asked. He nodded. "Come here!" I dragged him to my porch.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Well you and Harry seem to be awful friendly." He sighed. "Aww is my wittle Lili jelly?!" I pinched his cheeks. He grinned.

"Don't be stupid. You know how much I like you." I said. "Fine." Liam gave in. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. He bent down a little and kissed me back. He's just a few inches taller than me. I'm like a troll I'm so short.

"Bye!" I yelled as he walked back to his car smiling.

He's so adorable!!!