CHAPTER 29

Wahoo!!! Chapter 29!! I have 807 reads and 118 votes, guys I'm so happy right now!! Thank you!! Help me get to 1k reads please!! 1k votes would be nice too.(; I got a new kik it's Sarah_Olivia13....... I really need a texting buddy so please!!!!(: I'm like in a good mood. On a Monday!!!!! That's a first. I have something to say, I listen to music when I write. And whatever kind of song it is, I usually write like the song. So when I'm listening to a sad song, I write sad. And you know what I mean. Oh well look at me blabbering, on with the story!!!

I got up this morning and want downstairs. I made Miss.Hurlbutt breakfast and cleaned and took care of Hurlbutt all day. Im so done with her.

"Don't do anything stupid!" Hurlbutt said as Mattie and Liv wheeled her out the door in her wheelchair. "I'll be back at 9:00, were going out to eat after my therapy." Miss.Hurlbutt said. "Ok." I answered. It was 5:30. They left. Right after they did Jewels and Cory pulled in and we all got dressed for the party.

We finished and did our hair and makeup. Jewels was in a curly updo with feathers all over her hair. She had a lot of eye makeup and red lipstick. Cory straitened her perfectly and had so much foundation and eye make up on she looked 30. We poofed my hair and put in a side pony. I had on bright make up and pink lip stick. We squealed with happiness. "We look awesome!!!" Cory yelled.

We got in the car and drove there. We look pretty cool I guess. An office woman, a saloon girl, and some chick from the 80's. "We look so hot." (I say sarcastically.) "Yea. I'm just disapointed Cory didn't dress up as a giant peice of corn." Jewels pouted. We laughed but Cory just glared.

We got to the party. It was cool. Lights everywhere, loud music. And TONS of people. Almost everyone at school was here. We walked around until Austin ran up to me.

"You look nice." He grinned. He was dressed like a guy from the 50's. Slicked back hair and leather pants. "I guess were both from the olden days." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "She stopped glaring at me!" He laughed. Then I glared. "Never mind." Someone called his name so he ran off. He winked at me. I flinched in grossness.

We saw Aubrey. She disgusted me. She was a maid. A very revealing maid I should say. The dress came right below her butt and let's just say her top was well, Christina Agulairaish.

She was being swarmed by guys and she was flirtily waving her stupid dusting stick.

We walked over to a girl standing alone by a food table. "Hey!" We said. "Hi! I'm Anna." She said. "I'm Sarah, this is Jewels and Corn." I smiled. She laughed. "Its.Cory." Cory glared.

"I love your costume!" Jewels said. Anna was dressed as a zombie cheerleader. "Yours too! You guys all look awesome!" She said. We talked for a while, she's so funny! Then Aubrey strutted over to us.

"Oh Anna, you didn't have to dress like yourself this year!!" She laughed. Anna frowned. Aubrey looked at me, Jewels and Cory. "You guys look, well............" She scowled then just walked away.

"She's so mean. Your costume looks great. And I bet your beautiful when your not wearing zombie makeup!" I said. "Thanks, and it's fine. She makes fun of me all the time." Anna said. "Us too." Cory said.

We talked and danced for a while. "Who wants to go in the haunted house!?" Anna asked. Everyone shook their head. "I'm fine. Go without me." I smiled. They ran off. I just sat there not knowing what to do. Until Austin came back.

"Hey, wanna dance?" He asked. Before I could answer, the boys walked in. They were actually in costumes. Harry was a vampire, Zayne was a zombie, Louis was a giant carrot, Niall was Justin Beiber, and Liam was a cowboy.

I laughed at Louis. Everyone saw them and started screaming. After a while everyone calmed down and all the autographs were signed. I looked for Liam who was probably surrounded by fans. I saw Niall.

"Nice costume!" I laughed. He flipped his hair. "Thanks." Then Zayn and Harry came up. "You guys look creepy." I said. "Good!" Harry smiled. Then Louis wobbled toward us. I burst out laughing. I kept laughing. "Are you done yet?" Louis asked. "Sorry. You just look so stupid!" I laughed. "I look delicious." Louis beamed. "Where's Liam?" I asked. "Bathroom." Zayn said. My friends were still in the haunted house. I walked around.

I felt someone touch my shoulders. "Li- oh." I sighed. It was Austin. "So, how bout that dance?" He asked. "No. Plus my boy friends here." I answered. "Your still lying about that? Why don't you get him to come over here and say he's your boy friend!" Austin yelled.

Then Liam walked up to me and hugged me. "Hello Sarah, you look wonderful." He smiled. He looked at Austin. "Hello, I'm Liam. Sarah's boyfriend." He said sternly. Austin looked in shock. "Oh." He frowned. "Me and Sarah were just gonna go dance." Austin said. "Um, no we're not." I said. "Well I'm sorry, but I'm gonna go dance with MY girlfriend." Liam fake smiled as he drug my away.

"Who was that?" He asked. "Justaguyimetaweekagoandhewontleavemealone." I mumbled. "Why didn't you tell me?" Liam asked. He understood that? "Because, I didn't want you to get mad." I say. "Well he better leave you alone. Or I'm gonna have to take care of him myself." Liam popped his knuckles. I laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked. "That you thought that was threatening!" I laughed. He rolled his eyes and we danced.

Then Jewels, Cory, and Anna ran out of the haunted house. "That was so creepy!" Cory said. "Eh." Jewels and Anna shrugged. All the boys walked up to us. Jewels and Cory laughed for a while at their costumes. "I'm such a huge fan!!!" Anna squealed. She hugged all the boys and stuff.

We all walked around and talked the rest of the night. Austin left me alone and it was so fun!!

"We have to go, bye!" Harry said as they all started to leave. "Better getty on up!" I nudged Liam and laughed. "No. Just don't." He teased. All five left and Jewels and Cory had to go too.

I got Anna's number and we talked a lot. While we were talking we overheard Aubrey say, "And I'm like, during social studies can't we have more social and less studies?!" Everyone laughed. Me and Anna looked at each other and cracked up because she looked so stupid.

"I better go." I said. "Do you have a ride?" Anna asked. "Oh great. No. The others drove me here." I frowned. "I'll drive you home!" Anna smiled. "Thank you!" I said. We laughed about the party the whole way home. "Your really nice and funny, we should meet up again. You'd love my sisters!" I say. "Ok, bye!" She yelled as I walked inside.

It was 9:00. I looked out the window and Hurlbutg just drove in. Or well Mattie did. I quickly took all my make up off and changed my clothes and pretended to be asleep.

Hey so yea that was like the first ending of a chapter that wasn't lame haha.

A certain someone said they were lame. You know who you are.

But I'm going to give her a shoutout cuz she's my best friend and she feels like her book is horrible.

BUT ITS NOT!!!

It's "Rescued By One Direction." And "The Sudden Change." By OnePerfection13.

Please read and vote on her book!!!

Vote on mine too!! (:

Bye!!!

Yes I'm done with the goodbye rhymes. 😔😖