CHAPTER 22

Great, that guy has my number. I got home and checked my phone.
From:436-3245. Hey (;

"UGGG!!!" I threw my phone on my bed.

"What's wrong?" Liv ran into room. "Some kid I ran into made me go in his stupid haunted house and he got my number and won't leave me alone!!" I groaned. "That stinks." She said and left.

I called Cory and told her about it.

"Did you tell him Liam Payne was your boyfriend?!" She asked. "No." I mumbled. "Why not?!" She screamed. "Well I just wanted to leave and I knew if I said that he'd drag on the conversation so I just said I was single." I explained.

"Ok, but wait till he finds out!" She said. "I have to go, bye!"

Leave me alone you creep. I replied to Austin.

Come on babe (;

Call me babe again and I'll punch you

Babe

I threw my phone at the wall and went to bed before I could do any permanganate damage.

I will hurt him. Unless Liam does it first.

I drove myself to school today. I walked in the doors dreading school. Austin was gonna find me.

"Hey, where jewels?" I asked when I ran into Cory. "She's sick." She said.

We were waking when I saw Austin. He was searching the place...for me.

"Cory, hide me!!" I ducked behind her. "What's your problem?" She hissed. I pointed at Austin. "Oh!" She dragged me to across the hall to hide somewhere.

"Don't you try to run." He smirked. We kept running and pretended he wasn't talking to us. I heard his footsteps after us. We ran faster. How does he think he's gonna get a girl when he acts like this? We ran into a class room. "I think were safe." Cory sighed.

"Found you!" Austin ran in and cornered me. "You can't get a girl by being a creep." I told him. "I'm not a creep." He said. "How bout we go out sometime?" He winked. "I have a boyfriend." I said. "And who is that?" He asked. "Liam Payne, the famous singer who teaches my music class." I scowled at him. "Yea right! You just wanna get rid of me!" He laughed. Me and Cory darted out while he was laughing.

"He makes me sooo mad!!" I yelled. "You should get Liam to punch him in the face and shoot him." Cory said. I stared at her. "What sorry." She mumbled.

I went to math and Austin's in that class. He stared at me the WHOLE time!!!!! The whole day was running from him. After school I ran to my car so fast I looked like a blur. But Austin was standing in front of my car.

"This isn't cute, it's creepy." I said. "Come on, be nice." He frowned. "Just cuz your good looking doesn't mean I'm gonna like you!" I yelled at him. "Oh so you think I'm good looking..." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the way and hopped in the car. He stood in front of it.

As much as I want to run him over, I can't. I tried to start the car to scare him, but it wouldn't start.

Oh crap.

"Looks like someone needs a ride." Austin said as I tried to start the car. Come on work!!! I pressed the reverse lever and it worked!! I backed out so quick he fell on the ground. I laughed and drove away. I probably looked like an idiot but I don't care.

"Few, I got past him." I sighed.

I got home and felt like singing. If your in the same house as me while I'm that mood, it's not a good thing. But no ones home but me, so YAY!!!

"And your gonna hear me roar!!!!" I well, roared. I sang while I did my home work.

I sang a lot of stuff. I was loud too, so I stopped. Then Liv came through the front door. Good timing.

"Hey." She said as she plopped on the couch. "What's wrong?" I asked. "This is what's wrong!!" She showed me her phone. Aubrey texted her.

Hey, sorry about my attitude. I was a jerk. Freindsies again?

I know why she's doing this, she needs them to get to me. They know my secrets now. She wants them to tell her.

"What are you gonna tell her?" I asked quietly.

"No ofcourse." Liv stated. "I wouldn't leave you." She answered. "Ok." I went back to doing my homework. The look in her eye told me that she wasn't sure. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Hi I hope you liked it!!!

Thank you!(:

So Wednesday is my birthday and you know what the best present ever would be?!?!?

VOTES AND COMMENTS!!!!!! :D

Well......

See ya along, dingy dongs 😂

That one was the worst one yet hahahahaha.