CHAPTER 68

"Come on!!!" I sighed as I talked to Cory on the phone. "Please tell me?" I asked for the tenth time. "No, I'm not telling." She said with confidence. "Why not? Why can't you tell me who your mystery date was?!" I asked again. "Because."

Rolling my eyes, I held my phone right in front of my face. "Listen, Corn. We've been best friends since fifth grade, you tell me who you went out with or I will rip out your insides and feed them to your own family!!!" I yelled with the sound of hatred in my voice. Cory gasped. "That's horrible!! But still, nope." Cory said. I could pretty much see her smirking at me over the phone.

"Well then I'm not telling you where I'm going today." I put my hand on my hips. "I already know, your going to Liam's house." Cory said while sounding like a smartalic. All I could do was stand there with gritted teeth.

"You know you love me." Cory said happily. "I'll love you when you quit being a butthole, I have to get ready. Bye corn." I hung up. I swear I could stab her sometimes. I dressed pretty causal and left my hair in loose waves from last night. So yea, I met Perrie last night. She's so funny and pretty and it's not fair!! She's pretty crazy though, but that makes her even more fun to be around.

"Where the heck do you think you're going?" Hurlbutt's voice rang through my ears as I walked towards the front door. "Um..." I looked around the room nervously. I've told her I'm going to the store way to many times, I need a new excuse. She's not going to believe me, not after stuttering this long.

"A friends house." I answered.

What. Did. I . Just. Do.

Her face became red, really red. Every expression on her face grew more mean and ugly then I've ever seen. She slowly got up from her chair and walked towards me, kind of how wolves walk towards their prey. Pressing my back against the door, I breathed heavily.

I gulped as she stood centimeters away from my face, boring her angry eyes into mine. "Is this what you've been doing all this time? Leaving, running to your stupid friends house. I honestly thought you had no friends....." Hurlbutt growled. I can't speak, I'm too afraid.

I haven't gave her the pills in a while, I really wish I had. She lifted her arm in the air, getting ready to punch me. I closed my eyes, preparing for what she's about to do. I haven't been hit in a while either. Just as she was about to beat me senseless, the door bell rang.

I let out a long sigh of relief. "I-I'll get it." I told Hurlbutt. "You better thank your lucky stars." She grumbled quietly, but loud enough for me to hear. I opened the door, getting ready to worship whoever saved me from that which.

A short, plump woman stood outside the door. She had her dark hair in a bun and wore fat black glasses, she pulled at her gray business suit and gave me a pathetic smile. "Hello, dear. I'm here to see Miss.Hurlbutt. I'm her physical therapist." The woman said. "Okay." I smiled as I opened the door wider. "Come in."

"Good morning, Miss.Hurlbutt. Ready for your first day of therapy?" The stubby woman asked as she entered our living room where Hurlbutt was sitting. "I guess." Miss.Hurlbutt frowned. "I'm Mrs.Banks, call me Gretta." She shook Hurlbutt's hand as I chuckled quietly at her name.

"First, we'll do stretches too see if that will help your back." Gretta went on about that. "I guess I should leave, to give you some peace and quiet while you stretch." I said as I opened the front door. "That would be nice, thank you." Gretta gave me a grateful smile. "Bye." I smiled back as Hurlbutt glared at me.

I smiled innocently at her and left. Getting in my truck, I laughed evilly at the thought of what just happened. I won, Hurlbutt lost. Take that you evil jerk.