CHAPTER 53

Liam's POV

"She's having trouble breathing! Her conditions getting worse!" A doctor yelled as they wheeled her in to the hospital. "What's going on?! I asked. "You need to go the waiting room. We're very busy." The nurse said. "But-" I was cut off my the boys running up to me and leading me to the waiting room. "Where's Jewels and Cory?" I asked. "They're sleeping, the doctor says they'll be okay in about a week." Niall said. I noticed all the bandages on them, and even a cast on Louis' arm.

Did the doctor fix you guys up?" I asked. "Yep, you should probably get your bones checked too." Zayn said. I rolled my eyes and walked to the desk. The nurse made sure nothing was broken and gave me medicine for my wounds. The only thing that noticeable was a bruise on my eye. Other than that I was okay.

I walked back to the boys and sat down. "Management said we have to stay in the house for a week. No ones suppose to find out about this." Niall said. I nodded. "As long as I can check up on Sarah." "I bet they'll let you do that. You can just wear a jacket and sunglasses." Harry said. I nodded and sighed thinking about everything I found out about Sarah.

"Her friend died. She almost died. They hurt them so bad. She looked terrified of everything." I said. "Don't worry, she'll be okay. She's as strong girl." Louis said. I nodded. "Let's go check on the others while we wait on Sarah?" Harry asked. I nodded.

We walked into Jewels room first. She was sleeping, she was also covered in scars and bruises. It's so sad. I saw her parents sitting by her bed. "Were you the boys who saved her?" Jewels' dad asked. We nodded. "Thank you." They smiled and hugged us. We smiled and went to Cory's room.

She was also sleeping. He parents said the same thing. We went back to the waiting room for a while. "Sarah's group?" The nurse asked. We stood up and followed her.

"Sarah is in worse condition than the other two. It appears she's been hurt before. She can't breathe well and the injuries are endless. She will be here for a while." The nurse sighed. "Is she awake?" I asked. "Goodness no. She'll be sleeping for a while. Not a coma. But we suggest you do not wake her." The nurse said. "Okay." We nodded and ran to her room.

She laid there so peacefully. I could hardly notice the scars because she looked so beautiful. I've missed seeing her so much I can't wait for her to wake up.

"There she is!!" Miss.Hurlbutt ran into the room followed by Mattie and Liv. "Will she be okay?" Mattie asked. We told her what the nurse said. "Thanks for saving her." Liv said. I smiled. "She better be out of here soon." Hurlbutt frowned. She's such a sick person. I wish she would disappear. "Who are you?" Miss.Hurlbutt asked. "Um, a friend." I said nervously. She can't no we're dating or Miss.Hurlbutt would kill us. "Whatever. Girls we must go. Tell me when she's ready to go home." Hurlbutt walked out.

"I can't stand her." I glared. "She's so gross. Ew." Harry said. The boys looks at Sarah for a while the decided to go get food from the vending machine.

I sat by her bed. "Don't wake her up, she needs to sleep." Zayn reminded me. I nodded and they left the room. I held Sarah's hand.

"I know your asleep. I just thought I'd say that I'm so sorry for all you've been through. And that I'll be here for you, no matter what. If you're sad, come to me. If you're ever in any kind of trouble, I'll be there. I'll save you from anything, okay? I'm not perfect. But I'll do whatever I can to make you happy. Because you mean the world to me. I love you, so so much. You're beautiful. Don't forget that. You're sweet, and funny. It makes me sick to know how much they hurt you. I could hardly sleep knowing you were somewhere being hurt. I hate it when your sad, because that makes me sad. But I'll always be there to comfort you. You're not hearing any of this, I know. But I just need to get all that out. I love you."