The Hunt

Kylo's POV
I enter my ship heading to the pilot's chair. I was instructed by Hux that I would be doing this mission alone and to not come back until I had the girl.

The coordinates are set to Ahch-To, her last known location as of yesterday. She was spotted there along side Luke Skywalker.

I just need to get her away from Luke, duel her and knock her out again. Luke's training isn't enough against Snoke's training. I should be able to complete this mission easily, I won't be weakened again by the scavenger. She is strong with the force and trained now, but I will overpower her.

The ship rises and leaves the hangar, quickly traveling into lightspeed for Ahch-To.

Rey's POV
The ship is loaded and Master Luke is entering the coordinates for D'Qar.

I head to my room in the ship and check to make sure all my belongings are there. I have my clothes, staff, pilot doll, and lightsaber. I don't have much belongings, but I cherish what little I do have.

I walk back down the hall passing Luke's room as I feel the ship lifting off the ground rising into the open air as we set course and prepare the auto pilot

I reach the control room and I'm thrown to the ground. Luke sends the ship into lightspeed and I fly backwards and grab on to the wall. "Master?!"

Kylo's POV
As I'm reaching Ahch-To's atmosphere I begin sailing over the ocean towards an island. I see a ship preparing for take off. I can sense Luke on the ship and another person. The other person is the girl I believe. There's a strong force pulling me towards her. The same force I felt on Starkiller Base that helped me find her and FN-2187.

I send a shot at the ship hitting near the control room, but doing no damage. The ship jumps to lightspeed and I quickly track it and jump as well.

I close my eyes and focus on the girl. There's something drawing me to her. Scavenger I voice in my mind. Then wait a second. I'm coming for you.

Rey's POV
Luke looks over his shoulder and sees me. "Apologies." He freezes for a second, as if trying to find the right words. "We had a ummmm... unexpected problem." I feel a sudden presence and for some reason I know the problem is Kylo Ren.

Scavenger. "Excuse me?" I say to Luke. What did he just call me.

He never calls me that

He never calls me that. Luke looks over his shoulder again and has a confused look on his face. I'm coming for you. My eyes widen. Luke didn't say that.

That voice belongs to Kylo Ren.

I remember Luke teaching me about how Force Users can communicate through thoughts.

"Rey, what is it?"

"N-nothing. I thought I heard you say something."

"Did you hear someone say something?"

I shake my head, he can't know about Kylo Ren being in my dreams and now my head. "I think I'm going to go sort through the food supply. Want anything?" I ask standing up.

"No, thank you. I need to reroute our path." He turns back around and begins searching for new coordinates.

"Why? I thought we were returning to D'Qar."

"Like I said Rey, there's been an unexpected problem." He enters the coordinates for Yavin 4 , I recognize.

I sit in the co-pilot seat. "I thought Yavin 4 was abandon." He looks at me a little shocked, yet impressed of my knowledge of coordinates.

"It is."

"Is the problem Kylo Ren?" He nods. "Is he following us?" He nods again. "Why?"

"I don't know. I will know soon enough though. I'm going to enter Yavin 4's atmosphere and contact him."

"I can fight him, Master. Drop me off on Yavin 4. I'll draw him out of the ship and battle him."

"Rey."

I cut him off. "We could do it together Master. We could take him prisoner  back to D'Qar."

"That may be what he wants." He pauses. "We can't take him to D'Qar."

"The First Order knows the base is there though. What harm can he do?"

"The First Order thinks the base is there. Leia has moved the base. We were going to meet there and be transferred to the new base by a resistance pilot."

"Where's the new base, Master?"

"Leia wouldn't tell me if fear that the First Order may have been listening to our conversation." We pull out of lightspeed and slow into Yavin 4's atmosphere. "We need a plan."

"Destroy Kylo's ship and leave him to fend for himself on Yavin 4."

"Rey." He looks at me with a face full of disappointment.

"I had to fend for myself for years and hope that my family returned for me! He killed his father!" I get out of my seat and begin walking out.

"Don't let your personal feelings get in the way." Luke is now standing, staring at me. "Han saw the light in him and Leia senses it." He pauses. "I don't think Leia would appreciate you abandoning her son."

I walk out of the room and head for my room. Forget the food supply, I don't care what we have, I'm not hungry anymore. I arrive at my room and shut the door. My anger builds up inside of me and I punch my pillow. I hate Kylo Ren.

Kylo's POV
They've changed there course to Yavin 4. They don't want me following them to the Resistance Base. Smart move.

I see that they've entered Yavin 4's atmosphere and are getting ready to send out a communication signal. I slow and enter the atmosphere as well. I prepare to jam their signal, but instead of contacting the base, they're contacting me.

I anwser. "Hello." I recognize Luke, but don't see the girl. I can sense her though, maybe she is hidding on the ship.

"What do you want?" Luke says sounding bored.

"The girl." Luke's eyes widen.

"What about her?"

"Meet me down on Yavin 4 to discuss more." I turn off my signal and begin my descend. Luke's ship follows and I can sense that he's worried, but I feel hatred coming from the girl. I focus on her again. That's right Scavenger. Let the hate flow through you.

Rey's POV
I hear Kylo's voice in my head again. That's right Scavenger. Let the hate flow through you. I look down at my clenched fists and release them. I take a deep breathe. I focus how Luke taught me when learning how to communicate through the mind. Get out of my head. I reply.