Crushes

Ben's POV
I wake up with Rey's head on my chest. I brush back some hair out of her face and she stirs slightly tightening her grip on me.

I hear a knock on the door and look down at Rey. She's to peaceful to wake. There's another knock. Rey's eyes blink open and look at me.

"I'm not getting that." Rey mumbles.

"Neither am I." I smirk back then kiss her forehead.

There's another annoying knock. Rey glances over at time. It's nine a.m. and I notice our clothes are scattered among the floor. Rey uses the force to pull over my shirt from yesterday. She leans up and slips it on, then settles back down into my arms.

I hear the front door open. Rey's eyes shoot to me and I stare back at her. There's a sound of boots walking and we both stare at the doorway.

"Rey?" I hear Phasma call out.

"Yeah, I'm in here." Phasma walks in shortly after.

"So I take it you guys made up." She looks around the floor at our clothes. Rey laughs.

"Yeah." She sits up. "What's up Phasma?"

"What's up with coming in our room? There's a reason we didn't anwser." I intervene.

"Sorry did I cock block you or are you actually decent under there?" She smirks looking down at the covers and back up.

"No, to both of those." I reply. "I think I'll go to the kitchen  Want anything?" I look over at Rey who is sitting on the side of the bed.

You wouldn't.

I narrow my eyes and hold back a chuckle.

"You better not show me your birthday suit." Phasma spits at me.

"If Rey likes my suit how bad is it?" Rey leans over and smacks my arm. "Oh honey, I like your birthday suit too." She slaps my arm again then stands.

She walks over and grabs my sweats off the floor and throws them at my face. I laugh and place them on my head. I begin pulling back the covers and Rey grabs Phasma seeing what I'm doing and turns her around.

"So Phasma what do you need?" She leads her out in a hurry and looks over her shoulder shooting me a glare.

You know you love me.

You know you're a pain in the ass.

I smirk. But I'm you're pain in the ass.

Rey's POV
I roll my eyes at Ben's comment. We sit down at the table. "So I went out to breakfast with Poe and some of his pilot friends this morning."

"How'd that go?"

"Well the food was good, Finn seemed nervous by my presence, but there was this... girl."

"Go on." I grin at her.