Traitors

Kylo's POV
I stand frozen at my own will. Rey left, she just walked out. I have to go, there's no use staying here.

I put my helmet on and stride off the ship to the hangar. Phasma has been captured by some resistance fighters. Where's Rey? I hear someone running in the snow. I crouch just outside the hangar doors. I see Rey appear behind Phasma and she hits the two fighters with her lightsaber knocking them unconscious. Phasma turns and says something to Rey when suddenly a blast goes flying and before Rey can react I freeze the blast. Rey sees me and smiles then someone tackles her onto the ground pinning her.

Rey shoves them off as Phasma runs for a ship. She boards and Rey now has the man in orange pinned and is staring at him. She smiles widely and eases off of him. I'm so confused.

"Rey!"

"What are you wearing?" The man stands and hug her

"Poe! I missed you! How's is everyone?"

"Good, but we need to get you out of here." She looks down and frowns.

Are you coming? Rey voices.

A promise, is a promise.

I step into the hangar and begin walking to her. She looks at me along with Poe, she smiles and Poe looks at her.

I take off my helmet while striding towards them. She smiles wider and turns to board the Millennium Falcon.

Phasma is probably already hidden on board and hasn't realized what Rey has done. She's left the First Order and I'm following her down a new path to the light.

Rey suddenly turns and yells "Kylo!"

My leg gives out and I hit the ground. Rey is at my side a moment later. I see her face full of panic. "What happened?" I groan.

"Shhhh." She coos. "Is going to be alright."

"What the hell man?" Poe is shouting at someone. "We need to get him on board, Rey. Now." Poe says to Rey. She quickly nods.