Darkness

MATURITY WARNING!
THERE IS A SIGN WHERE THE MATURE CONTENT ENDS.

Kylo's POV
The hangar darkens and I suddenly can't see anything.

You're right. I can't resist you. I need you too much.

I smile. I knew it. I'm still laying with my hands behind my head when Rey climbs on top of me pinning my elbows down with her hands. Her legs are on either side of me and I can't see her yet. My eyes haven't adjusted, but her's most likely have with how she knows where she is and what she's doing.

She's suddenly kissing my neck making her way to my lips. Her hands ease up and she's moves onto her elbows releasing my arms. Our kissing because faster and more tense.

I raise my arms and grip her hips. I lean up and her legs lock around my waist. I stand holding her without pulling away from her lips. I carry her over to the wall and push her up against it and her legs slowly release. Once she's landed and her legs are steady. I lean into her harder with my body and pin her arms above her head.

She bites her lip and I lean in. I begin kissing her then bite her lip for her. I slowly pull away and release her lip. She opens her eyes and looks into mine. Her eyes are green, brown, and there's hints of gold in them.

Suddenly the door slams shut and I'm force pushed across the room and into the door.

Rey pushes herself onto me and grabs my hands trying to pin me, but I overpower her and turn us pressing her into the metal door.

I begin kissing her neck and her breath begins to speed up. I pull back and she's biting her lip so hard I swear she's going to draw blood.

I release her and bring her lips to mine. We start kissing again and she grants my tongue entrance. I lift her up and her legs go around my waist as if it's already natural.

I lay her down on the cot, but she sits up and on to her knees. Rey pulls her top off, the pulls me on to the cot next to her for another kiss. As we kiss I know I gotta ask, Do you want to go further?

She breaks away from the kiss. "Yes, do you?" She blushes and looks away from my eyes.

"Yes, Rey, but be warned. It's my first time." I look at the floor next to the cot.

"Me too." She softly whispers back. I look over and smile and she glances up and smiles then leans in for a kiss.

This kiss wasn't fast, but slow and passionate. She slowly lays down and I get above her. She begins to undo my pants and I lean up to give her a view of what she's doing.

I look down on her. Gosh you're beautiful.

Rey's POV
Gosh you're beautiful.

I look up at him and lean up. Running my hands through his hair and kissing his neck as he frees my breasts from my bra.

Suddenly I'm force pushed down on to the cot and Kylo's hold is locked on me. My legs straight and my arms above out beside my head. Kylo gets off of me and just watches me. I can't move my body, except my eyes and lips. Just like Takodana, only this is much hotter.

Kylo begins to undo my pants with the force and pulls them off. He pulls his pants off and I can feel his hold loosening on me.

He climbs on to the cot without losing eye contact with me, but breaks it when we both close our eyes and begin kissing yet again. His hands gently begin pleasuring my breasts. He starts kissing my body going down my neck and he moves his hands down further when he reaches my breasts and contuine lowering them until they're at my underwear.

I feel completely naked now cause I am, I'm exposed. Nothing to hide behind. I take a deep breathe and close my eyes while Kylo gets his boxers off. He's still force holding me, but I could break away if I wanted. He's done and I feel him shuffling around. "Kylo?" I open my eyes

"Yes?" The hold is gone and he leans over to see me more.

"Distract me at first." He nods. "Okay, I will. I mean I thought my shirtless abs would do the trick." I playfully hit him and giggle. This is the Kylo Ren I like. Caring, funny, and understanding.

He leans back and I open my legs for him. He's above me now and begins kissing me. I feel him suddenly go inside me. He holds his position, but moves his head down to my neck to start kissing my neck and he finds my weak spot. My breathing increases and he begins moving his hips again.

I hear his breathing increase and he bites my neck, which causes me to moan out. He smiles into my neck.

I never knew sex would feel this great. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but my damn hormones got the best of me. I wanted this. I want this. I want this again. I want it more.

My nervousness leaves my body and I relax even more and feel Kylo preparing to climax.

My hand moves to his shoulder while the other one goes and runs my nails along his back. He bites his lip in response. Then uses one hand to feel my breast again as he leans down and begins kissing my neck.

My hand grips his back tighter and suddenly I feel a rush of pleasure as Kylo moans out and suddenly stops his hips.

Our breathing slows down together, then he pulls away from me standing up and grabbing our clothes and turning on the desk lamp.

END OF MATURITY WARNING!

He accidentally hands his shirt to me along with my clothes, so I throw on my underwear and bra, then his shirt and toss my clothes on the desk.

He looks over and sees his shirt on me. "I like." I look down. The shirt almost covers my underwear completely and the sleeves go down to almost my elbows. I do a little spin.

"Me too." I smile at him and he pulls me in by my waist. My hands are on his chest, "So I decided something."

"And I have too."

"You first, because mine is better."

He rolls his eyes, then looks into my eyes and I almost want to melt being in his warm protective arms and staring into his golden brown eyes. "Rey, will you be my official girlfriend? We can work something out to meet in secret.."

"Kylo." I cut him off. "I... I'm joining the Dark Side."

"What? That's wonderful." His smile brightens and he picks me up twirling me around then sets me down and kisses me long and with passion. He breaks away suddenly, "Wait, so you're joining me?"

"Yes, and yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

"I don't know if that complicates things or makes them better, but I don't care. As long as you're with me." He hugs me and my head is buried in his chest. "Rey?" I look up at him. "I've fallen for you." He doesn't say love and I don't think this is love... Not yet anyways.

"I've fallen for you too, Kylo Ren." I never thought I would ever say those words or even turn to the dark side, but facing the truth can do that to you.

I've fallen to the Darkness.