Special Delivery

Kylo's POV
Surprise delivery, huh?

Hope you like it.

I open the door leading into Supreme Leader Snoke's meeting room for General Hux and I.

"Kylo Ren." Snoke speaks as I enter. "Congratulations on completing your mission."

"Thank you Supreme Leader." I finish walking the distance to stand beside General Hux.

"I hear you have convinced her to join the Dark Side

"I hear you have convinced her to join the Dark Side."

"That is correct."

"You will train her as a dark side user. Show her how to use her anger to fuel her power, but Kylo Ren be warned. You both will be very powerful from knowing both sides of the force, we may need to weaken her for the safety of the First Order."

"Supreme Leader, Rey is one of us now."

"How can you be so sure?" I couldn't let us be known yet. I have to protect her and if they know about us, I will be seen as weak for falling for a girl who was a rebel. She used to be full of light, but I saw it fade and replaced with darkness. That's it.

"I feel her light is fading and being replaced with darkness."

"Bring her to me and we shall see if your feeling is correct."

I bow and turn to exit, I pause at the door way then step out and hear Snoke and Hux's conversation contuine. I leave the sliding door ajar with the force.

"I see what you mean, he appears to be fond of her." His last word echos through the chamber.

"How shall we prove it."

"I leave that to you General... Once proven we may be able to use his compassion to strengthen him and weaken her, so she will have to stay. He may not even realize that he wants her, but we shall change his destiny as well as hers."

I'm gonna open it. Rey suddenly voices through my mind. The packages.

No you're not. I close the door.

And who's gonna stop me?

I turn and begin walking as fast as I could. My cape flaps behind me and as I pass the stormtroopers I force push them out of my way when they don't move fast enough.

Rey's POV
"Rey." I stand and face the woman. "Your delivery is ready. Follow me."

I follow her out the kitchen through the two arches and into the closet. I hadn't been in here yet. It's a walk in closet with the grey walls of course, soft black floor. There's a red circle thing in the middle of the closet. I think you sit on it. Who wants to sit in the closet?

"Rey." I look at her from the red chair thing. "Kylo Ren had these specially chosen for you." She motions to the clothes filling the right side of the closet, "and he told me to return these to you." She picks up my brown folded pants and a black shirt which I believe is Kylo's. How did he get my pants? Wait is he walking around shirtless?!