Weaknesses

Kylo's POV
I break away from our kiss and lean my forehead against hers. She opens her eyes slowly. There's no hint of gold in them.

I push her legs down and they unlock easily. She looks shocked as I remove her hands off of me, grabbing her shoulders. I shove her into the wall. "Where's Rey?!" I shout at the imposter.

"Ren, it's me!"She moves away from the wall and I take a step back away from her. She wraps her arm around her waist and stares at me. Rey doesn't call me Ren.

"Liar!" I begin to force choke the girl, then let go. Im better than this. She falls to the floor and holds her throat. "Where is she?!"

The woman gets up and stares at me

The woman gets up and stares at me. "All I know is what I was told."

"Tell me all you know then." She looks scared and backs up into the wall.

"I can't."

"You will tell me!" She gasps and covers her face. Did she really think I was about to hit her? I didn't raise my hand, just my voice. Maybe I should hit her. No, no that's not anwser. I shouldn't have force choked her before.

She sits down and hides behind her knees and begins to cry.

"Tell me who sent you and why please. I won't hurt you again if you do." She looks up and I see the brown contact on her cheek revealing her blue eyes. "Lillian?"

"Yes, Master." I can not believe this. She pulls out a recording device from her bra and turns it off. "Hux sent me to pose as Rey." She stands back up and wipes her tears brushing her contact off. I never had her wear contacts.

"Why?"

"He wanted to gain evidence that there is something going on between you and Rey." She pushes me. "I thought we had something special Kylo Ren!" I stare at her in disbelief. "I thought you loved me!"

"You were my slave. I may have kissed you, but your kiss doesn't even compare to the feeling of just standing next to Rey."

Lillian's hand slaps across my face. I look at her and she looks pissed. "You're dismissed slave." I growl at her. "Pack your things up. You'll be joining Amber here on Hoth whore." I walk to my bedroom and grab Rey's lightsaber from her bedside draw. She was taken against her will if she left this behind. I look in the closet and her uniform is still hung up. I don't see sight of her clothes from this morning or the black training shoes I just got her.

I storm out of our room and focus on her. She's still on the ship, but something is wrong with her. Rey, where are you?

Rey's POV
I wake up in an interrogation chair and hear a muffled discussion coming from behind me. I can't see over my shoulder and I try to pull myself free from the restraints that are tighten harder then Kylo Ren had. I already feel dizzy and weak. What the fuck did Hux inject into me? I try to turn my arm to see my damage and I can now see the travel of blood going down my arm, along the chair, and pooling on the floor. My arm is bleeding slowly, draining my energy, and my life.

The door slides open. "Excellent Supreme Leader, I shall begin at once." I hear boots coming over and General Hux finally shows himself. "Awwwwe, Rey. How are you feeling?" I hear the door slide shut. I'm trapped in here with him.

"Let me go, Hux." I growl at him.

"Oh please, you wouldn't make it far." He sneers at me, then looks at my arm. "So tell me Rey. Why Kylo Ren?"

"Why Kylo what?"

"Why did you choose that monster to love of course?" I tighten my jaw and close my eyes. "Oh Rey, if you wanna play games. Let's play a game I like to call Truth to Stop."

"That's a stupid game you just made up."

"The title yes, but Kylo Ren plays it a lot too. Like with your friend, the resistance pilot. We beat him up and Kylo forced the information we wanted out of him, then we stopped once we gained the truth. It's rather simple. Tell me what I want and I won't hurt you."

"You can't hurt me Hux."

"Well then maybe I'll just haunt you. Give you something to remember. Your nights will be filled with nightmares, your thoughts full of me, and whenever you experience any sort of pleasure you'll coward because of what I'm about to do to you."

"Too bad I'll bleed to death."

"Oh you'll live Rey, I'll make sure you live, just so I can torture you. I'll make you watch the Resistance Bases get blown up, I'll have you witness the destruction of Jakku, and I'll make you watch Kylo Ren die and have his blood splatter on to your face when I kill him." Hux is now in my face and I can feel his hot breathe on me.

"Snoke won't allow you to kill Kylo. He's one of the last force users. Kill me, not him."

"Wow, you're willing to give your life for him? How tragic considering you're going to be the carrier for my future force child, whether you like it or not." Hux grabs my face and harshly kisses me. I bite his lip and he pulls away.

I can see the blood begin spilling out of the slice on his lip. He wipes it away. "Oh you like to play rough?" He hits me in the gut and I grunt and gasp for air. He brings my chin up to his face then begins kissing my neck. I move my head and he grabs my jaw forcing me to allow him to proceed down to my collar bone. He pushes my head away into the metal head plates.

I feel his hand cup my breast. "Stop."

"Tell me you have feelings for Kylo Ren

"Tell me you have feelings for Kylo Ren."

I bite my lip and feel the tears break free from my eyes. He moves his hand from my breast and squeezes my wound. I almost scream, but grit my teeth in pain. Kylo help! I now realize I can not sense him. I try to force push Hux away and I can't.

Hux pulls away and smirks. "Thank Kylo for your defeat right now. He told us how fear weakens you and how you'll do anything to protect people you care for." He pauses and I just stare at him. "He told Snoke who told me that your fear weakens the force in you. As soon as Snoke heard that he knew you weren't meant for the dark side. Now it looks like neither side wants you since you're a traitor to them and worthless to us."

The tears stream down my face. "You're a liar!"

"Oh no Rey. You see we wanted Kylo to mate with you, but never gain compassion for you. Compassion is weakness. As soon as he kissed Lillian thinking it was you, it was over for him. He's a traitor just like you. You stupid, worthless, family-less.. "

"Shut up!" I cut him off and feel a sudden burning sensation on my face. Hux just slapped me. My lip quivers and now I'm scared for not my life, but Kylo's. They're going to kill him. Kylo go! Run! Get out of here! You can't save me, you have to leave now! I don't know if he can hear me, but at least I tried.

Hux pulls one side of my tank top down, yanking my bra out of the way and kisses my breast. One hand holds the shirt down while the other plays with my pants hem then slowly begins lowering it from my hips. I whimper and know what's coming.