Cracked Crystal

Kylo's POV
It's been two days since our training incident. We've trained some each day, but more like we have improved each other's skills. I've learned some new swings and combat skills, and Rey learned how to force pull and slow things down, not completely stop that like I can though.

Today is going to be very important though.

I enter the closet and grab the package with the random saber parts in it.

"Hey Rey." I enter the bedroom as she exits the bathroom in her black skinny jeans and a red tank top.

"Yes babe?" I smile. I wiggle the box and she can hear the parts shuffling and her face lights up. "Do I get to build my lightsaber today?"

 "Do I get to build my lightsaber today?"

"Yes, my love." She giggles with excitement.

"Let's get started!" She grabs the box and empties it on the bed.

"Okay, slow down... Just so you know there are extra pieces there, so don't try and use them all." She's sitting on
the bed examining them.

"How do I know what goes where?" She questions as she tries a piece on as an oversized ring and looks at it.

"Well I'm pretty sure that piece is not a ring for your finger." I chuckle at her and she rolls her eyes.

"Well duh! Now seriously."

"Close your eyes and use the force. It'll show you the way." She nods closing her eyes and let's the piece slide off her finger back into the pile on our bed. "May I suggest sitting in your meditating position." She opens her eyes and shifts.

I watch her with her hands hovering over the pieces as they move and begin to lock into place.

I get up and head into the closet to grab her crystal from her uniform pouch.

I'm returning into the room when it flys out of my hand and cracks into two pieces and contuines into the newly constructed lightsaber, but in two different spot.

I've never heard of a crystal doing that.

I glance down on the bed and see she used about half the pieces. Mine took a third of the pieces Snoke gave me, but usually a lightsaber only takes a quarter portion of what is given in the boxes. At least normal lightsabers do.

She is examining the lightsaber and looks amazed. I look at the rather long handle. "Kylo, it's broken."

"Let me see." I hold out my hand and she hands it over. "No, Rey, it's double sided." Reminds me of Darth Maul's but something different about Rey's.

"Oh cool!" She grabs it back. She examining the middle then suddenly twists the lightsaber and it's in two pieces.

"Maybe it is broken."

"No, it's a double sided and seperates into two lightsabers."

"Well, let's light it up." I grin at her and she grins back while reattaching it.