Senses

Kylo's POV
I wake up tangled up with Rey and some blankets on the couch. After stuffing our faces last night we laid on the couch talking about my parents when I was younger, her scavenging parts on Jakku, and about the food we enjoyed the most.

I miss my dad, I know Rey does too. I wish I could go back to that day and not do what I did. I think about him daily.

Rey begins to stir and I feel her hold around my waist tighten. "Good morning sexy." She mumbles and slides a hand down my abs. I chuckle.

"You know what sounds nice?"

"What?"

"Morning sex." I grin at the ceiling.

"Isn't it a little early to be craving me?" She giggles.

"Says the gorgeous woman who called me sexy and just felt me up

"Says the gorgeous woman who called me sexy and just felt me up." I look down and start playing with her hair.

"Mmm. It does sound nice." She giggles. "But, I rather have you keep playing with my hair."

"So you want me to stop?" I pull my hand away.

"No." She whines. "Don't stop."

"So needy." I tease. There's a buzz at the door. I sigh.

"Don't anwser it." Rey whispers to me.

"I have to." I groan back and begin untangling the blankets from Rey and I. She let's go of me and walks into the kitchen.

"Want some coffee?"

"Sure." I call back. There's another buzz. Guess I'll be answering shirtless and helmetless.

I open the door and see Hux standing there in his usual uniform. "Am I interrupting something?" He looks me up and down.

"My morning."

"It's noon, Ren."

"We decided to sleep in. Training ran late last night." He looks down at my chest again. "Are you going to tell me why your at my room or contuine to stare at-"

"Coffee's ready!" Rey calls out. I turn around leaving Hux at the door. Rey comes out with a cup of coffee for me and I believe hot cocoa for herself by the soft chocolate brown in her cup. I take it and nod.

I'm not a morning person really, unless cuddling with Rey is involved and Hux has just ruined that.

I step back to the door and Rey follows. "Good Morning, General Hux. Would you like some coffee?"

"Good afternoon and no thank you." He says to her. "Ren your presence is requested by the Supreme Leader."

Rey's POV
Kylo takes a huge glup of his coffee and looks back at Hux. "Very well. Let me get dressed and I'll be right over." Kylo reaches to close the door and Hux puts his foot in the door.