Friends Forever

*Ashley's POV *

Phee says we are going out to eat but she won't tell me why it is bugging me. She told me to dress nice so I have a blue knee length dress and my hair is in a bun with two strands of hair going down the side.

*Pheonixs POV*

I told ash to dress nice so I did to I'm in a purple knee length dress with sparkles on it with a bow on the side.

two hours later

*Pheonixs POV *

We were on our way to red lobster and Louis and the boys were gonna meet us there. We are at red lobsters now and I texted Louis and asked him were he was he said ask for Tomlinson at the desk. I did but ash couldn't hear me when we sat down zayn came over and ash started to fan girl and I went to find Louis.

*Zayns POV *

I was walking back to our table and I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen she was in a blue dress and there was a girl next to her I assumed that she was Pheonix by all the pics Louis shows us. The girl started to scream and fan girl I was shocked she's a fan. When pheonix left I sat down next to the girl. I asked her what her name was she said A-a-ashley she was nervous. She was just to cute.

*Ashley's POV *

Zayn Malik sat down at our table I was so excited and I was nervous I even studdered my name I was so embarrassed.

* Pheonixs POV *

I found Louis coming out of the bathroom. Then some other guys I new their names thanks to Louis and Ashley it was Niall,Liam, and Harry. When we went back to the table Ashley just about died. I told her how me and Louis are best friends.

Chapter three sorry if its not good but I tried.