Party time

*Pheonixs POV *

Its been three weeks since me and niall started dating he doesn't want anybody to know about us so I've been keeping it away from my best friend but I'm pretty sure he knows though cause I haven't needed to take my antidepressant pills. Tomorrow the boys are having a pool party and tons of people are invited. Funny thing is its on my birthday but I told them no party and they said okay phee. But I think its for my birthday but I haven't had a party in years ever since I was 16 that's when I left Canada to a boarding school which Louis went to. But oh well I think they said ed sheeran is gonna be there Savannah is gonna flip she's a huge fan.

*Nialls POV *

Me and phee have been together for three weeks I'm so happy but I don't want her to get hate. she seems ok with it but she says she already gets hate for being this close to us and even more hate since she's Louis best friend but something seems different like she's actually happy. I can't wait for her party I'm gonna tell everybody that we are dating. As long as she doesn't change her mind about us dating and the nemi rumors are fake and getting to her so I'm hoping she'll still be mine so I can tell everyone. I hope no fans crash the party cause they have done that once.

The party

*Pheonixs POV *

I was right its a birthday party oh well I feel like hanging out with people and ed sheeran is here when poofy saw she just about had a heart attack. I saw demi here but I just kinda laughed at perrie cause were good friends. I went and changed into my bikini its a purple and black zebra print. I walked out and demi walked up to me and said hi. I forced a smile and said hey back. she asked where niall was and I said in his room why? oh I just need to talk to him she said. okayyyyy is said. my heart was hurt I hope he tells her if not I think she'll make the nemi "rumors" true. Its been a good hour or two since demi went to talk to niall so I decided to see were niall was. I was walking up the steps when I saw ash and she was crying I asked her what was wrong. she said I new how you liked niall so I went to get him and him and demi were making out. I just about burst into tears right there I said I had to take my pills cause she new I was taking them. she said OK. I walked to nialls room and walked in and what ash just said it was true I started to cry niall stopped and looked and seen me. he tried to say something but I cut him off and yelled I new the rumors were true. he said no no it's not phee I love you demi just came in here and did that. you didn't have to kiss back though I screamed I love you niall but I can see that you don't love me so whatever. and I left to my room I took a pill and left to go outside. I saw everyone talking and having a good time Louis was talking to niall and Louis gave niall a are you fucking kidding me look niall shook his head no. Louis walked over to me and gave me a hug and said are you ok I said yea sure. just then niall grabbed his guitar and started playing baby by Justin beiber I just rolled my eyes. once the song ended he came over and kissed me and I started to cry cause he new I was a sap when it came to music he said phee I'm sorry but will you give me one more chance???

Mwahahaha cliff hanger will she forgive him or say no and move on comment what you think!!!! I've had a wonderful day cause my crush was helping me in a science project cause I suck at science and its just been a good day!!!! have u had a good day??