Bleh

*Pheonixs POV *

I woke up to the sound of someone touching my drums I sat straight up and seen it was josh I jumped up and hugged him. "don't ever touch my drums" I state. "yea your defiantly family I. the same way with my drums" he says. I walk out and everyone looks at me I remember that I'm still in my pjs and haven't brushed my hair yet I look like um dead. I just shrug it off and make home made french toast cause its awesome. when I turn around I see them taking my food "hey that's mine" I pout. " not anymore" the say. I fix some more and eat." what's our plans for today?" I ask. "nothing!!!" they yell. I go into the living room and plug up my Xbox and then niall,Louis,harry,and zayn take all the controllers. "hey I wanted to play" I pouted. "so we are playing" harry said. "let's go to the park" I yell. "yea " ash says. with that we got ready and grabbed a soccer ball. I wore a T-shirt I stole from louis awhile back and a pair of shorts and my nike's. when we got there I seen a swing so I went to go get on it and I fell leave it to me to trip over air. "how was your trip phee" ash picked. "shut up" I mumble. we play around for about an hour then fans started to crowed around us and I hated it I hate crowds and Louis and niall no that so niall grabbed my hand and held it as we ran to the car.

yea its crap oh well