One last kiss

*Pheonixs POV *

Me and shane have been dating for three months now and he asked me to move in with him I said yea and we looked at this one house and I loved it and he did to. He seemed to act differently now. I wonder what's up with him. I called ash and we have plans to go on a double date. I've been talking to zayn a lot lately cause Louis has been hanging out with his girlfriend a lot her name is Taegan she is really pretty and is a little weird. Me and Shane are getting ready for are double date with ash and zayn. I'm in a dark purple dress that is strapless and goes to my knees. Shane is in a plain black tux with his hair the usual curls but there not like harrys curls. Zayn came to pick us up and ash was wearing a light blue dress that has different layers of blue that have sparkles and zayn is in a tux with his usual hair style. Zayn and ash have been dating for about one year thats a rough estimate. We went to a really fancy restaurant and me and Shane are on one side and zayn and ash on another. we've been at the table waiting for our food and when it gets here zayn asked ash if he could talk to her alone so it left me and Shane he looked at me and smiled I could tell it was a forced smile so I asked "what's wrong babe?"nothing" he snapped. whatever I said he hasn't been the same I miss the old Shane. Ash came back crying I asked what happened and I saw a engagement ring and it was beautiful it was the shape of a heart and it had different colored diamonds. I said congrats ash. I looked for zayn and he came back to the table and had a smile on his face.

~~the next day~~

*Pheonixs POV *

Shane has been getting home late I started to think he was cheating on me. he told me he has a surprise so stay put and he put a blind fold over my eyes and he went down stairs. when he took it off my dad and jack were there and had god  oful smiles on there face I went to scream but Shane put his hand over my mouth the picked me up and threw me down the stairs to the basement. I cried in pain I looked around and saw someone I took a closer look and it was hunter he looked at me and said phee I'm so sorry I should've called the police. I said its ok hunter I understand. he was fithly dirty. I looked around and saw a bathroom I walked over and seen a shower I went back over and picked up hunter and brought him to the shower he was bruised and had cuts I took off his close and gave him a shower.

~~okayyyyy soo what do ya think about this chapter and eh Ashley and zayns engagement???? I think Ashley good will like this cause she is the Ashley in this book have a nice night/day/morning/evening.~~