Old friends and new enemy's

After dinner

*Pheonixs POV*

"You didn't tell me you were friends with Louis freakin Tomlinson" Ashley screamed. "Hey ash I'm goin and take a nap" I said "nk phee" ash said. Before I went to bed I checked twitter and I had tons of new followers and I looked through some of the tweets some said @Pheonix_Gissing stay away from Louis u slut another one said who the hell is @Pheonix_Gissing and why is she hangin out with our boys and they went on and some were like go die in a whole bitch. I started to cry then I heard Ashley crying I ran to her room and asked what's wrong ash she showed me her twitter and they were the same as what mine said I told her not to worry about it.

*Wills POV (her dad)*

I was walking home it was a block away from pheonixs I couldn't wait for jack to get here. Jack was a friend of mine and he helped me with what I did to her years ago. I walked in my house and tammy my girlfriend was home. I asked her if jack was here yet she said no he'll be here in a hour or two so I went and laid down.

*Nialls POV *

Me and the boys went clubbing and I couldn't get pheonix out of my mind. I saw a girl with hot pink hair walk over to me. Hey babe I'm Rachel what's your name?. Niall is my name. Well babe its your lucky day she said. Why is that I asked. You can have me if you want me then she winked at me. I said sure why not and we headed to the bathroom.

*Liams POV *

I saw niall and some girl go in the bathroom and I wonderd why. I thought he liked pheonix cause he told me he did and that he thought she was really pretty.

The next day

*Pheonixs POV *

I woke up to liam callin me I answered it and said yellow he said can we come over today I said sure and he said that niall wants us to meet somebody I said ok then we said goodbye. I thought it must have been a friend or family member so whatever. I yelled for ash to wake up cause the boys will be here soon. My outfit was a batman shirt and a pair of batman pj pants. I heard a knock at the door and answered it there stood 1D and a girl with pink hair I new her from somewhere but I can't put my finger on it.I let them in and asked who she was in a polite manner and niall said she was Rachel Shifflet and that's were I new her from. she was the schools hoe back home in Canada. Niall said they were dating I was heartbroken this is the second time she stole the guy I liked from me. I told them I no her from school she then looked at me and started to laugh at me cause she was a friend of mine and she found out about what my dad did to me. I ran up stairs and grabbed my phone and called jeydon he answers and said hi I asked him if he was in London  he said ya why I asked him to come over and if hunter was with him he said yea and sure I texted him the address. How do I no jeydon whale you ask well me and him at step siblings. I've always had a crush on hunter and jeydon new it.

*Ashley's POV *

I heard phee run up stairs and a girls laughter I went down stairs I saw the boys and a girl but my eyes stopped on zayn he looked amazing. when he saw me his jaw dropped I blushed and the girl said who the hell is that. I got mad and said well I'm Ashley and who the hell might you be. She seemed taken aback I smiled proudly. she said Rachel shifflet. My blood boild at that point she's the bitch who picked on phee.

soo what do you think eh what do you think about what niall did and how pheonix reacted what do u think is gonna happen when jeydon and hunter come to their house????