Time for the tour

*Pheonixs POV *

Two days until we leave for america so they can do shows is the USA and Canada. I'm worried about what if people from my old school recognize me will they hurt me?"earth to phee" niall said. "huh?" I said. "you were like staring out into space for like the past ten minutes" ha says. "oh sorry just kinda thinking" I mumble. "what about?" ha asked. "Canada will I see anyone I used to no? will they remember me? will they hurt me?" I ask. "phee if they do I won't let anyone hurt you I swear"he says while pulling me into a hug. I smile and nod a ok. "what ya wanna do?"I ask. "why don't we call the guys and girls to come over and we can hang out" he says. "ok I'll call ash,louis, and poofy you call liam"I say. "why do I get liam" he pouts. "cause I said so"I state. "that's your reasoning you should be a lawyer" he says sarcasticly. "yea I should be" I say. he rolled his eyes and called liam. I called ash,Louis,and poofy. they'll all be over in ten minutes so me and niall just kinda chill I go up and change into my sheep pajamas. when I get down stairs everyones there. when Taegan sees my pjs she goes "meow I'm a sheep" all of the girls bust out laughing.

OK so I'll fill this in in the next chapter but yea the sheep thing is a joke that me and some friend have thanks to Taegan and her idiotic but its a funny story maybe oneday I'll tell you all.