Where's phee?

*Pheonixs POV*

Today I decide to have a me day well I didn't decide niall forced me to and he gave me his credit card. I won't buy much maybe a new top. when I walk into forever 21 I see a pink top that I like but it's a little pricey so I decide not to get it. I leave the store and got into some store didn't pay attention to the name. I saw a lime green pair of vans. they weren't that much so I get them. I walk around some more and see a pink beanie I was in need of a new one and it was cheap so I got it. I left and started heading home. when I was walking I saw a van following me like a black creeper van. I was scared so I walked into Starbucks. the van drove off so I went out and made sure not to go into ally ways. when I was almost home I got hit in the head with a rock I turned around and saw Lauren the one liams dating. "what the hell" I yell. "listen here you are not good enough for niall" she says. "whatever" I say and walk away. "I'd watch your back wouldn't want anything to happen to Josh or jeyden would ya" she said with a smirk." if you fucking touch them I will personally whip your ass for you" I say. "Well what about Ashley or poofy or taegan" she said. "fuck off slut" I spat. "whatever just remember I warned you, oh and ya never no when will or Shane or Jack could appear" she smirked. "whatever I'm not afraid of them" I say and walk off.

*Ashleys POV*

"Hey isn't phee supposed to be here by now?" Liam asked. "Yea what's taken her so long" niall says. "I dunno" I say. "I'm home!!!!" phee yells. "where have you been" I ask. "Lauren threw a rock at me so I yelled at her then she said some things no biggie" she shrugged. but her face said different. "are you sure" poofy asked. "yea" phee said a little to quickly. "Well we have every planned for our wedding" harry says. phee smiled and said" I'm not feeling good I'm gonna go lay down if that's ok" yea it's fine phee" savanna says.

Well sorry if it's bad but yea Laurens back muahahahahahah even though she never left :p but yea bye bye bye!!!