Phees date

*Pheonixs POV *

To nights the night me and niall go on a date he won't tell me were we are going he just said to dress comfortable. I don't wanna under dress or over dress. so I yell for poofy and ash up comes poofy but she said ash was out with zayn. I giggled the are so cute. I told poofy about my predicament she picked out my red plaid dress that  stopped just below the knee. My hair is let down with my dirty blond hair flowing down on my shoulder. When I just finished putting on my makeup niall walked in. He looked me up and down I blushed cause I'm really shy. He said let's go love. I said sure we got in his car. we were driving so I decided to turn up the radio just then I heard ed sheerands voice it was my favorite song in the whole wide world little lady I started to sing along.

Little lady this is just the worst way to spend your birth day you worked late you was with a perv making dirty fake love in his Mercedes lady the word rape sums up events that take place every night you wanna get up but you no your legs are lake if you try then you remember your punt went crazy last night get up and look in the mirror and then you cry forget the visit to the clinic you were booked in for you'll make a trip to the Whittington were there look at your jaw. but she's just under the upper hand goesad for a couple grams but she don't wanna go outside to night cause in a flight she'll fly to the motherland and send love to another man. little lady your mind you've made up your injuries you can't hide with makeup a little light just in case the doc opens his eyes and don't decide to play dumb with any luck you'll see the same dude who stitched your top lip when your pimp just lost it but he wouldn't recognise you if you stared him in the face cause all the heroin is making you age but your a heroin for making the choice of being a prostitute a punching bag you're mother had to get you out of the motherland she put you I'm your brothers hand only for him to formulate another plan he's the fucking cause for your appalling state.

Then the car stopped and turned off. Awww I was listen to that. I looked around and seen we were at a meadow. It had red and blue flowers every were he put a blind fold on me. I walked for about ten minutes. then stopped he took off the blind fold and I saw a picnic right below a water fall. wow was all I could say. he said yea its beautiful just like you. I blushed. we ate the he pulled out his guitar. I just sat there and smiled. he started to play one less lonely girl by Justin beiber. I smiled and listened. when the song ended I hugged him and said that was wonderful. He said "Phee I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you will you be my girlfriend?" Tears formed in my eyes this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done. I noddedy head yes. he was so happy he picked me up and swung me around I giggled.

Yay there together!!!!!!! well for anyone and everyone reading this Thank youuuuuu!!!! (: