Waking up

*Jeydons POV *

Its been three days since Pheonix tried to commit suicide. The docs says she'll be ok but she lost a lot of blood and she's in coma she should wake up soon.

*Pheonixs POV *

I hear voices I no ones jeydon and another's Louis but there's a voice I haven't heard before. They were yelling jeydon and some other person. I felt some one holding my hand. I heard them crying I need to wake up now. I try opening my eyes but they won't. I squeezed there hand. They said phee are you awake I nodded my head and opened my eyes I looked and saw it was niall holden my hand. He went and got a doctor I looked around but couldn't find jeydon. Jeydon I yelled he ran in the room he said "why why phee why'd you do that". "I couldn't take rachel and her bitchy self cause she told me to go die no one would care" Who were you yelling at?" " It was hunter he wanted to see you." What he was here" I was panicking. " Yea but I made him leave"Ok thanks jeydon." "Where's ash?" She went to get food" just then I heard Ashley yelling at someone " Why the hell are you here I want you to leave now I want you away from phee now!!!!!!!" "What ever I just came here to check on her and tell her dad how she is." Ashley came in mad. She ran over and hugged me and whispered in my ear" ya no niall hasn't left your side." I felt a smile creep up my face. just then niall came in with a doctor. how are you miss.gissing. "please call me pheonix are phee I hate my last name Im fine can I go home now."Yes pheonix" just then rachel came in she ran up to me and gave me a hug and said "haha you failed stupid hoe."  Then left I told ash and she was red in the face. She ran out looking for Rachel.

So to all my friends who are reading this are y'all happy with this chapter now.