Never let go

*Pheonixs POV *

we were all in liams room waiting for lauren. we heard a knock on the door. liam ran to the door "what do ya think she's like?" Ashley asks. "I dunno I think she went to my old school though cause I've heard her name before" I answer. "I hope you don't mind but I brought my adopted brother" we heard a voice say. "no not at all" liam said. we saw a girl with long blond hair that goes to mid back and she was very very tall. I saw a boy who looked like me  like the same hair color and nose and eye color. "hi I'm Lauren" the girl said "umm I'm josh" the guy said. "uhh this is harry,savannah,Ashley,zayn,Louis,taegan, and finally niall and pheonix" liam said. "wait pheonix as in pheonix gissing?" josh asked. "yea that's me"I answer. he ran and gave me a hug. "why are you hugging me?" I ask. "its me josh your twin brother" he said. it all came back to me our first birthday the day we got separated from each other everything. I started to cry I was that happy. "um who is he to you?" niall asked. "he's my twin brother we got adopted by different family's and I've found him"I say. "josh get your lazy ass back up before I nock some cense into you"Lauren said. "don't talk to him like that"I say with gritted teeth. "I can talk to that little piece of shit anyway I want" she spits back. before I can process what's happening I felt her head collide with my hand. "omg your pheonix the slut and the one who got raped by her own dad your even more worthless than josh" she said with a laugh. "shut the fuck up"liam said we were all shocked that he said that."I. sorry li li" she says with a innocent grin. "li li really that's stupid" I say. "li li can we go to the movies please please please" she asked. "yea sure later guys we'll he back later" he yelled. once I heard the door shut I started to cry like a full on sob. "what's wrong babe?" niall asked. " I new this would happed if I came I no Lauren she's using him for fame" I say.

OK I no its short but yea. y'all should look up some of these books cause there really good.

depressed*a 1D fanfic*

caught in his web*a spiderman fanfic*

and that's all I can think of the books are by my friend Ashley there really good.