Another interview

OK before I start this chapter I just wanna ask y'all somthin if I would to write a Larry book would y'all read it???on withe the chapter

*Pheonixs POV *

We are all getting ready for another interview ugh I hate them. I was in a pair of skinny jeans and a crazy mofo shirt I took from niall cause its really comfy and niall is in jeans and a crazy mofo shirt to yay we match. We all go out so the interview can be done.

interviewer: niall why do you still date pheonix when she is cheating on you with your new drummer josh?

niall: she is not cheating on me with him

interviewer: sure whatever, pheonix why are you cheating on niall?

me: I'm not cheating on him because that josh guy is my fucking brother got it(I'm tired of this shit and she's getting on my nerves really fast)

interviewer: ok niall why do you like a ugly pig?

niall: what the fuck pheonix is not ugly ok get the hell over it I'm happy with her!

interviewer: gosh rude much I mean really why can't you be charming like harry*sends flirtatious wink Harry's way*

harry: ew no I'm happy with savanna

interviewer: pheonix why don't you have a flat belly and a pretty face?

me: cause I'm not a stuck up bitch like you

interviewer: so liam lets hear about Lauren

liam: who's that I've never met a Lauren?

interviewer: don't play dumb she my younger sister you should see her Facebook and twitter

liam: were not dating she's just a friend

interviewer: back to niall and what's her face

niall: its pheonix get it right

me: I swear I would rather die than be hear one more minute

interviewer: well lucky you times up.

we all left and I was mad and hurt but oh well. nialls phone started to ring.

*Nialls POV*

My phone rang it was management

hello

hi niall we need to talk to you be hear in ten

ok

I told them and I went to see them as soon as I got there I went to there floor and sat down.

ahh niall it seems we have a problem the fans are not very found of pheonix you'll have to break up with her

what no I wont

yes you will or you will be kicked out of one direction

what no that's not fair!!!

call her now and tell her so we no you did it

fine

I pulled out my phone I can't believe I have to break up with phee

hey babe what ya need?

um I think we should see other people phee

what why*she said with tears in her eyes I could hear them*

management says that the fans don't like you so I have to break up with you

oh ok so you'd choose your job over happiness nice to no bye my stuff will be out of your house by the time you get back click

she hung up on me. I left and went back to the hotel.

*Ashley's POV *

That little ugh nialls a jerk he broke up with phee she's getting packed to go back to the UK and she'll be staying at mine and zayns place the weird thing is zaym wanted he to stay I guess he getting attached to wittle phee. I'm helping her pack while zayn is getting her a key and a plane ticket home. I heard the door open and looked to see who it was it was niall. "hey ash where's phee?" he asked. "getting packed to leave" I snapped. he walked past me and  went to his room. "phee let me explain" he said. "no leave me alone!!" phee yelled. he didn't leave so phee was. "I'm leaving text me if ya need me and can you finish packing please" she asked. "yea sure phee" I said and smiled she waled out. I walked in nialls room. "hi" he said. " what do you want" I snapped. " I didn't want to break up with her but they said they'd fire me if I didn't" he said. "they wouldn't do it there's no one direction without you" I yelled. "sorry I didn't think of that do you think phee will take me back?" he asked. " no not right away it hurt her when you did that she probably won't even talk to anybody for a few weeks cause you were the first to get past her walls so quickly it took me a year to be friends and the another week for her to agree to be my roommate" I said. " but management will have me a girlfriend by next week and I'd hate to no who it'd be" he said. " well her walls are being put back up as we speak" I tell him.

Awwww poor phee any who I'm thing about having a Lauren POV next chapter so yea you might get to no how Lauren feels about liam so yeaaaa bye bye bye