Threatened

*Pheonixs POV *

Me,ash,poofy, and taegan were all back stage waiting for the concert to start because management didn't want us in the crowd so we are backstage. We have no idea were Lauren is but who cares. The concert started with them singing story of my life. Then midnight memories. It ended with half a heart. When they came back we all had a group hug. Then they had to go take pictures with the fans so all of us walked out to see them cause niall wanted me with him and all the girls came but there still was no sign of lauren. They started taking pictures and someone wanted a picture of me and niall. So niall dragged me in front of the girl "wow you are so pretty" the girl said. " aww thank you you're very pretty to" I say to her. "thanks" she said. Me and niall made funny faces for it. then some girl shoved me out of the way. "ow watch it" I say to the girl. "whatever and you better watch out nialls mine bitch" she spat back. niall heard that and said" shut your mouth about her she's perfect and beautiful and I'm hers just like she's mine". I smiled at that. She just rolled her eyes and said " sure you think that now she isn't even pretty I mean look at her she doesn't even have a flat stomach and look at the way she dresses its so ugly like a plain t-shirt and sweats she looks like she's homeless you need someone like me a flat stomach and wears hot and sexy close". Niall looked like he was about to rip the girls head off but liam held him back. I was hurt I felt like I was gonna cry so I walked to the bathroom and cried I just sat there. I heard some say "phee were are you?" I new it was ash so I went to see what she wanted. "what ash" I ask. "we are leaving come on and niall needs to talk to you" she said. "ok" I say.

What do you think niall needs to talk to her about???? and I hope everyone has had a good day and yea byeeeee.